DraftKings Sportsbook is known for promos that sweeten the deal for sports bettors, and they have done it again for Week 3 of the NFL season. New bettors at DraftKings can get a 20% bonus on their first deposit to use on any of the Week 3 NFL action. Here, we will break down how the DraftKings Week 3 NFL promo code works and what games bettors may want to think about using that bonus on.
How To Use The DraftKings NFL Week 3 Promo Codes
To utilize the DraftKings NFL Week 3 promo code, bettors must first sign up for an account at DraftKings Sportsbook, as these offers are reserved for new bettors only. After claiming one of the promotions below, bettors can make their first deposit on the site. Below Check out the Week 3 DraftKings Promotions
Bet $1 Get $150
Instantly get 150-1 on your $1 Dollar Bet for NFL week 3 at Draftkings sportsbook. New users just have to deposit $5 or more, then place a $1 wager on any NFL teams to win and instantly get $150 in free bets! It is that simple
Bet 1 Get 150 Rules:
- NFL Promotional period from 9/21/2021 8:00 a.m. EST and 10/04 11:59 p.m. EST (NFL)
- First time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your Sportsbook account
- Following deposit, place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL game
- After placing your wager you will be issued a $150 bonus instantly
- Bonus paid as eight (6) $25 Free Bets
- Free Bets valid for 7 days. Failure to use the Free Bets will void the award
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be in AZ, CO, PA, IN, IA, NJ, IL, VA, MI, TN, WV (new states will also be included when they launch)
20% Deposit Bonus
That deposit amount is the amount used to calculate the 20% bonus amount, with a $5,000 deposit earning the full $1,000 maximum bonus amount.
How Does A Deposit Bonus Work?
A deposit bonus is a more traditional form of sportsbook welcome bonus than the risk-free bets that have become popular at other sportsbooks. With this type of bonus, bettors are able to make a deposit and receive additional funds based on the amount deposited by the player. This type of bonus ensures that bettors start their sports wagering at a bookmaker with more money than they initially deposited.
One of the best things about a deposit bonus as opposed to a risk-free bet is the lack of odds restrictions on those bonus funds. With a risk-free bet, bettors aren’t able to wager on massive favorites, while bettors are free to do as they please with deposit bonus funds.
NFL Week 3 Games To Watch
There are a few NFL games that are worth taking a look at during NFL Week 3 action. Chief among them might be the matchup between the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs. Both teams suffered tough losses last week, and both have elite quarterbacks in Justin Herbert and Patrick Mahomes. The scoreboard could be lit up by both teams here, which will make for some very entertaining viewing.
Another fascinating game could come from the NFC East, with Eagles vs Cowboys having the potential to shape the future of that division race going forward. Both teams enter at 1-1, and with a sub-.500 team winning the division last year, both teams will see a golden chance to get out in front of the competition with a win on Monday Night Football.