DraftKings has quickly established itself as one of the top online betting platforms in the United States. It has a variety of special features and benefits to offer customers, including a user-friendly mobile app, fantastic customer service, many different betting options, and an opportunity to win $150 in bonus bets when you sign up now. However, many users consider the DraftKings customer loyalty program to be its best attribute.
The DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Program gives customers the chance to earn amazing prizes and perks for consistent play, adding an extra level of excitement to their overall betting experience. Continue reading to learn about how the Dynasty Rewards Program works, the different types of rewards available to users, and what you can do to benefit most from this incredible opportunity with DraftKings!
Overview of DraftKings Dynasty Rewards
- Customers are automatically enrolled in the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Program when they sign up and create an account on the platform.
- Two types of rewards points, Crowns and Tier Credits, will be earned simultaneously in differing amounts for placing sports wagers, playing online casino games, entering daily fantasy sports (DFS) contests, or purchasing NFTs on DraftKings.
- Crowns can be used to purchase amazing prizes offered by the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Store and will never expire.
- Tier Credits help users reach new levels and earn special benefits and bonus opportunities. However, they are earned on an annual basis and will reset every year.
How the DraftKings Rewards Program Works
The DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Program allows customers to earn two different types of rewards points: Crowns and Tier Credits.
- DraftKings Crowns: Crowns are the virtual currency of the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Store and can be redeemed at any time for bonus bets, special contest entries, merchandise, and many other prizes.
- DraftKings Tier Credits: Tier Credits are used to determine a customer’s Tier Status. As Tier Credits are earned, users will advance into higher tiers, unlocking incredible rewards and extra benefits.
Tier Credits are earned annually and will reset each year on January 1, while Crowns do not have an expiration date and will remain credited to each user’s account until they are spent in the Dynasty Rewards Store.
How To Earn DraftKings Crowns & Tier Credits
Users will collect Crowns and Tier Credits each time they make wagers or spend money through DraftKings Sportsbook, Casino, Daily Fantasy, or Marketplace. Overall, there are two important things to remember about the process of earning rewards points. First, the amount of rewards points awarded to the customer will depend on the size and type of the bet or purchase. Second, Crowns and Tier Credits are not rewarded in equal amounts.
The chart below shows the amount needed to earn 1 Crown and 1 Tier Credit through the Dynasty Rewards Program.
|DraftKings Platform||Amount To Earn 1 Crown||Amount To Earn 1 Tier Credit|
|Sportsbook||Straight Bets/Futures: $2|
|Straight Bets/Futures: $10|
|Casino||Most Slots: $2|
Most Table Games: $8
Select Slots/Table Games: $5
Keno/Virtual Sports: $2
|Most Slots: $10|
Most Table Games: $40
Select Slots/Table Games: $25
Keno/Virtual Sports: $10
|Daily Fantasy||All DFS Contests: $1||All DFS Contests: $5|
|Marketplace||NFT Drops Supplied by DraftKings: $0.50|
All Other Purchases: $2
|NFT Drops Supplied by DraftKings: $2.50|
All Other Purchases: $10
As you can see, all wagers and purchases award more Crowns than Tier Credits. It is also clear certain options allow customers to accumulate more points while making wagers of lower amounts. For example, parlays placed on DraftKings Sportsbook earn twice as many Crowns and Tier Credits as straight bets and futures. In addition, playing slot games with the DraftKings Casino will earn you four times as many rewards point as most table games.
Furthermore, it is important to note that certain wagers are not eligible to earn Crowns or Tier Credits. These include wagers made on Live Dealer Craps and sportsbook wagers at less than -1,000 odds. As a result, if your goal is to earn as many rewards points as possible, there are certainly a few options that can better help you accomplish this goal.
DraftKings Rewards Store
The Dynasty Rewards Store offers a wide selection of prizes for DraftKings users to purchase with their Crowns. A few of the many different rewards currently being offered in the Dynasty Store are listed below.
- Gift Cards
- DraftKings Apparel
- Merchandise (Appliances, Electronics, Jewelry, etc.)
- Vacations & Travel
- Tickets & Events
In addition, customers always have the option to convert their Crowns into DraftKings Dollars, which can be used as site credit for DFS contests, sports bets, casino games, and more!
DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Tier Levels
The Tier Credits earned through the DraftKings Dynasty Rewards Program will be used to determine the Tier Level (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, or Onyx) of each player. Once customers have collected enough Tier Credits, they will advance to the next Tier Level and gain access to new rewards, prizes, and bonuses.
The table below shows each of the Tier Levels in the Dynasty Rewards Program, the number of Tier Credits needed to reach them, and the rewards that will be unlocked for each level.
|Tier Level||Tier Credits Needed||Rewards Unlocked|
|Bronze||0||Access to DraftKings Promotions|
|Silver||5,000||10% Monthly Crown Accrual Boost|
Weekly Prize Chest (Up to 100,000 Crowns Each Week)
Tier-Exclusive Contests and Promotions
|Gold||25,000||20% Monthly Crown Accrual Boost|
Weekly Prize Chest (Up to 200,000 Crowns Each Week)
Priority Customer Support
|Diamond||90,000||30% Monthly Crown Accrual Boost|
Weekly Prize Chest (Up to 1 Million Crowns Each Week)
24/7 Chat Support Access
Six Annual Signature Dynasty Sweepstakes
Access to Exclusive Live Experiences
Tier Reached Gift
Dedicated VIP Host
Invitations to Select VIP Events in Major Cities
|Onyx||175,000||40% Monthly Crown Accrual Boost|
Weekly Prize Chest (Up to 5 Million Crowns Each Week)
Onyx Elite Reward
When a player advances to a higher tier, they keep all rewards gained from lower levels. For instance, if a DraftKings user enters the Onyx Tier, they still receive the 24/7 Chat Support Access earned from previously reaching the Diamond Tier.
Hot Topics On DraftKings
- How To Use The DraftKings Sportsbook App In NJ
- How To Create A Draftkings Account In Iowa
- DraftKings Refer A Friend
- DraftKings Legal States
- DraftKings Playbook – A Complete Guide & What It Has To Offer
- DraftKings Gift Card
- Deleting Your DraftKings Account
- Cashout At DraftKings
- DraftKings NFL Betting – How To Bet On The NFL At DK
- DraftKings Kentucky Promo Code – Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal In KY?
- DraftKings North Carolina Promo – Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal In NC?