Welcome to the world of fantasy sports and online betting, where DraftKings reigns supreme! Are you looking for the perfect gift for your sports-loving friend or family member? Or perhaps a way to manage your budget when betting online? Or maybe just a safe way to make deposits to your account? Look no further than the DraftKings Gift Card, which is now available for purchase in many locations across the United States.
In this article, we will take a closer look at DraftKings Gift Cards, including how they work and where you can buy them. In addition, we will cover the steps you can take to redeem your DK Gift Card today and some other reliable payment options you may want to consider. Let’s get started!
DraftKings Gift Cards Explained
A DraftKings Gift Card is a prepaid card that can be used to add funds directly to your DraftKings Sportsbook, Casino, or Daily Fantasy account. Whenever you’re ready, you will be able to redeem your gift card and start placing bets on sporting events, trying out new casino games, or entering daily fantasy sports (DFS) contests.
There are many different reasons you may choose to purchase a DK Gift Card instead of making a deposit using your debit card, Visa, Mastercard, online bank account, or any other payment option. For instance, DraftKings Gift Cards are a fantastic present to give out on birthdays and holidays to your friends and family members who are sports bettors, online casino enthusiasts, or daily fantasy players.
In addition, DraftKings Gift Cards are an excellent way to help manage your budget and prevent yourself from overspending or getting carried away with all the excitement offered on the platform. You may also feel more comfortable using a gift card instead of making an online payment using your debit card or online bank account. No matter the reason, DK Gift Cards are widely available and convenient options for all customers.
Where Can I Buy a DraftKings Gift Card?
You can currently buy $25 or $50 DraftKings Gift Cards at the following retail locations near you:
- Circle K
- Dollar General
- Pilot Flying J
It is important to note that DraftKings platforms are not available in all locations across the United States. DraftKings Sportsbook is currently licensed and operating in 21 U.S. states (AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, and WY), while DraftKings Casino is only legal in five states (CT, MI, NJ, PA, and WV).
Meanwhile, DraftKings Daily Fantasy is available in 44 of 50 U.S. states with Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, and Oregon being the only exceptions. In addition, certain states where DraftKings products are offered prohibit the use of DK Gift Cards. These include Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Ohio, and Tennessee. However, all other states where DraftKings operates allow the use of gift cards for the platform.
How To Use Your DK Gift Card
The process of redeeming your DraftKings Gift Card couldn’t be easier! You can use your DK Gift Card to add funds to your online sports betting account by following the steps provided below.
- Visit DraftKings Sportsbook: Assuming you have already purchased your DraftKings Gift Card, you will first need to click here to visit the DraftKings website. You may also download the DraftKings mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Create an Account: If you have not yet signed up with DraftKings Sportsbook, click “Sign Me Up” and begin to register for an account. Choose a username and password, enter all requested personal information, enter the promo code ATSBONUS to claim your welcome bonus, and agree to the site’s Terms & Conditions.
- Scratch Off the Label: Proceed to scratch the label off the back of your DraftKings Gift Card to reveal the card information.
- Select Your Payment Method: Click “Deposit” in the top right corner of your page, and choose “DraftKings Gift Card” as your preferred method of payment.
- Enter the Card Information: Enter the necessary details found on the back of your DraftKings Gift Card, and complete the transaction.
- Start Placing Bets: Your funds will immediately be credited to your account, and you can start placing bets on all your favorite sports, teams, and leagues. Enjoy!
Other DraftKings Payment Options
In addition to DraftKings Gift Cards, there are many other reliable and convenient payment options offered to users. In the table below, you will find the deposit methods currently offered to users of DraftKings Sportsbook, DraftKings Casino, DraftKings Daily Fantasy, and DraftKings Marketplace.
|Payment Method||DraftKings Sportsbook||DraftKings Casino||DraftKings Daily Fantasy||DraftKings Marketplace|
|Cash (at participating retail/cage locations)||✅||✅||❌||❌|
Other Topics On DraftKings
- How To Use The DraftKings Sportsbook App In NJ
- How To Create A Draftkings Account In Iowa
- Customer Loyalty Program: Dynasty Rewards
- DraftKings Refer A Friend
- DraftKings Legal States
- DraftKings Playbook – A Complete Guide & What It Has To Offer
- Deleting Your DraftKings Account
- Cashout At DraftKings
- DraftKings NFL Betting – How To Bet On The NFL At DK
- DraftKings Kentucky Promo Code – Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal In KY?
- DraftKings North Carolina Promo – Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal In NC?
DraftKings Gift Card FAQ
You can buy DraftKings Gift Cards at Walmart, 7-Eleven, Albertsons, Circle K, CVS, Speedway, and several other popular retail locations.
No, DraftKings Gift Cards can only be used to make deposits to your online betting account. However, DraftKings offers many safe and secure withdrawal options, including online banking, PayPal, Venmo, debit card, and several others.
You can activate or redeem your card by scratching off the label on the back of the card and entering the card’s information on the DraftKings website or mobile app. Your funds will be immediately credited to your account and available for use.
No, DraftKings Gift Cards are not reloadable, and you will need to buy an additional gift card or use another payment option to add to your bankroll. However, Play+ Cards work similarly to gift cards and allow you to add funds as many times as you would like at your convenience.
No, you cannot currently purchase them online. You must buy physical gift cards at convenient retail locations (Walmart, Dollar General, CVS, etc.) that are found all over the U.S. in eligible states.