Play+, also commonly referred to as PlayPlus, is one of the most popular payment options in the world of online betting. Customers can sign up for a Play+ account with their preferred sportsbook or casino, add funds, and start placing wagers or playing casino games immediately. This payment method is widely available to U.S. sports bettors, and you will be surprised at all the other advantages of choosing to use a prepaid Play+ card.
But what are the top online sportsbooks that accept Play+ for both deposits and withdrawals? How do you sign up for a Play+ account and make transactions using your Play+ card? And do the pros of Play+ outweigh the cons? Continue reading to find all the answers and learn everything you need to know about this exciting way to transfer money to and from your online betting account!
Play+ Sportsbook Bonuses
|Play+ Sportsbook||Welcome Bonus||Promo Code|
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets
|Just Click This Link|
Bet $10 Get $200 Instantly In Bonus Bets
Bet $5 Get $150 + No Sweat SGP Daily
Click To Claim
Second chance bet up to $500
Bet $5 Get $150 or $1000 First Bet
Best Sportsbooks for Play Plus Deposits & Withdrawals
All of the most popular U.S. sportsbooks allow deposits and withdrawals via Play+. DraftKings, Caesars, and BetRivers Sportsbook are three of the top options worth considering.
DraftKings Play+ Card Sports Betting
All bettors can register for a DraftKings Play+ Prepaid Card and load money from a debit card, credit card, or checking account. Your DraftKings Play+ Card is a safe and convenient alternative to cash, and the card can be used for DraftKings Sportsbook, Casino, or Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS). In addition, your DraftKings Play+ card can be used to shop and spend everywhere Discover is accepted and to withdraw funds from ATMs nationwide.
Caesars Play+ Card Sports Betting
A Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card works very similarly to a DraftKings Play+ Card. You will just need to register for a Play+ account with Caesars and you can then start making deposits and withdrawals with your Caesars Sportsbook account. Like DraftKings, the Caesars Play+ Card can be used for more than just internet gaming. Once you make an initial deposit to your Play+ account, a physical Caesars Play+ card will be delivered to your home.
BetRivers Play+ Card Sports Betting
The BetRivers Play+ Card also allows you to make immediate deposits to your online betting account, and it gives you faster access to withdrawals. Play+ is a reliable option for all BetRivers customers, and it does not charge any additional fees for transactions made to and from your online betting account. The registration process for a BetRivers Play+ account is also incredibly easy and does not take long at all.
How To Choose a PlayPlus Betting Site
There are many crucial factors to consider when choosing a PlayPlus betting site that matches your sports betting needs and personal preferences. Some of these important elements are described in further detail below.
- Reputation: It is important to choose a Play+ sportsbook that is reliable and has an outstanding reputation in the betting industry. Over the years, BetMGM has established itself as a reputable sports betting platform and has built a level of trust with all users.
- Customer Service: Another factor to consider is the customer service offered by the betting site. Customer support teams that are available 24/7 are extremely valuable and allow you to get your questions answered and concerns addressed in no time. If this is important to you, look no further than bet365 Sportsbook.
- Welcome Offer: You may also find the generous welcome opportunities offered by most sportsbooks to be quite appealing. They may provide their new customers with deposit matches, second-chance bets, guaranteed bonus funds, and much more. Caesars Sportsbook, in particular, is known for always having attractive sign-up offers for new users of the site.
- Everyday Bonuses and Promotions: It is also important to many bettors that they have exciting promotional deals available to them on a daily basis or for major upcoming events. If this is something you value in a sports betting platform, take a look at BetRivers and all it has to offer its existing customers.
- Mobile App User Experience: Many bettors opt to use a sportsbook’s mobile app rather than its website. As a result, you will want to find a betting site that offers a fantastic mobile experience, meaning its app is easy to use, has a user-friendly interface, and rarely crashes or buffers. FanDuel Sportsbook is well known in the industry for its top-tier mobile app available to both Apple and Android users.
- Bet Types Offered: Lastly, most bettors like to explore new bet types and go beyond the most traditional wagering options (e.g., point spreads, over/under totals, and moneylines). Therefore, you may want to consider DraftKings, which provides same-game parlays as well as a variety of alternative lines and totals to its users.
Pros & Cons of Play+ Sports Betting
Shown below is a general outline of the advantages and disadvantages of sports betting with Play+.
|Instant Deposits to Your Preferred Sportsbook||Lower Maximum Deposits & Withdrawals|
|Speedy Payouts||Requires a Unique Play+ Account for Each Sportsbook|
|Safe and Secure Payment Option|
|Widely Accepted on U.S. Betting Sites|
|Rewards and Bonus Opportunities|
|Convenient and Easy To Use|
It is easy to see that the pros far outnumber the cons. Play+ prepaid cards can be used to immediately add funds to your online sportsbook account, allowing you to start placing bets at your convenience. In addition, withdrawals to your Play+ account are typically much quicker than other available options. You will also find that Play+ is a widely accepted form of payment among U.S. sports betting sites.
It is also worth mentioning that fees associated with Play+ transactions are relatively rare. Play+ does not charge any maintenance fees or incur any additional costs for adding funds to your Play+ prepaid card. However, these extra charges will vary depending on the platform and are most commonly associated with ATM withdrawals. You can also rest easy knowing that your Play+ deposits and withdrawals are all well-protected and insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
On the other hand, there are a few disadvantages of Play+ that should be mentioned. First, you will need to create a separate Play+ account for every online betting platform you would like to join. For instance, a DraftKings Play+ Prepaid card cannot be used to add funds to your FanDuel Sportsbook account. Additionally, you may find that there are greater restrictions on Play+ deposits and withdrawals. The transaction maximum limits are typically lower than other payment methods.
How To Start Betting With Play+
You will be able to start betting today with your Play+ account if you follow the steps listed below.
- Choose an online sportsbook that accepts Play+ as a valid form of payment and has what you are looking for in a betting site (e.g., great customer service, frequent bonuses, and incredible market depth).
- Sign up for an account with the sportsbook. You will need to enter all required personal information and verify your identity. You may also choose to enter a promo code to claim the site’s welcome offer to new customers.
- Register for a Play+ account with your sportsbook. Add funds to your Play+ card using a debit card, credit card, or checking account.
- Make your first deposit to your sports betting account with your Play+ card. Do this by selecting “Play+” as your preferred payment method and entering the amount you wish to deposit.
- Begin placing wagers on any of the betting opportunities provided by your sportsbook.
- When you are ready to make a withdrawal, select “Cash Out” or “Withdraw.” Choose “Play+” as your preferred withdrawal method and enter the amount you wish to transfer to your Play+ account. The payout speed will vary depending on the sportsbook you choose. However, most Play+ withdrawals are completed in 2-3 business days or less.
Play+ Sports Betting FAQ
Bettors can add funds to their Play+ card using a debit/credit card or by directly linking their bank account. Play+ currently accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
All of the most popular U.S. sportsbooks allow their customers to make Play+ transactions to and from their online betting accounts. This includes DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars, BetMGM, BetRivers, and many other well-known betting sites.
Play+ fees are relatively minimal. However, certain sportsbooks may require additional charges for ATM withdrawals, ATM declines, foreign transactions, inactivity, etc.
Yes, Play+ is one of the safest and most secure payment options available to sports bettors. Play+ is PIN-protected and requires a numeric password for authentication. In addition, all funds deposited into your Play+ account are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).