The NBA Is Back!
It has been just 94 days since the NBA finals came to an end, with the Milwaukee Bucks winning the title, but the 2021-2022 NBA season is officially here. One of the marquee opening night games takes place on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 when the Golden State Warriors visit the Los Angeles Lakers. Golden State is the second favorite (+550) to win the Western Conference and are fourth favorites (+1200) to win the NBA title. Los Angeles is a big +195 favorite to win the West and are the second favorites (+400) to win the title.
If you want to get in on the action from the start of the season, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great promo offer for you to take advantage of.
DraftKings Promo Bet $5 Win $200
DraftKings is offering 40/1 odds from now till November 7th, to all new users who deposit at least $5 into their Sportsbook account. New users then can make their first wager $5+ on any NBA team on the moneyline will win a $200 free bet if the team they choose wins, plus whatever they win on the bet itself!
Claim The Draftkings Promo
Step 1 – Simply click here and fill out the quick registration form
Step 2 – Deposit at least 5 bucks
Step 3 – With your first wager between now and November 7th, bet on any NBA Team on the Money Line, if they win when your bet is settled get 8 free bets of $25 each!
Other Rules To Note:
- All NBA Basketball games between 10/18 and 11/7
- First time DraftKings Sportsbook Customers
- If your team wins, you will be issued a $200 free bet bonus, in addition to cash winnings from the wager, once your original $5+ bet settles
- Bet must be placed prior to the start of the game
- Free Bets valid for 7 days. Failure to use the Free Bets will void the award
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- One “Bet $5 Win $200” promotion available per new user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Must be located in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV
NBA Opening Night Game Preview
Los Angeles is a 4.5-point favorite and the total sits at 230.5 points. The Golden State moneyline sits at +164 and Los Angeles is at -196.
Los Angeles was busy in the offseason as there was a complete roster turnover. The big acquisition was trading for Russell Westbrook, but Dwight Howard, Trevor Ariza, Malik Monk, Carmelo Anthony, and Rajon Rondo will also be key newcomers. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Kyle Kuzma, and Dennis Schroeder are contributors from last season that left during the offseason.
Golden State did not acquire any huge names this offseason, but they will be getting Klay Thompson back who missed all last season with injury. Andre Iguodala and Otto Porter Jr. should contribute this season as well. Kent Bazemore and Kelly Oubre Jr were two contributors from last season who went walking this offseason.
Take advantage of the DraftKings 40/1 promo and put your moneyline wager on Golden State +164.