Xavier vs Texas A&M Betting Odds
When: March 31, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Xavier vs Texas A&M Betting Preview
The NIT Final is set, and it should be a good one when the Xavier Musketeers (22-13) and Texas A&M Aggies (27-12) battle it out Thursday night. Both teams had easy semifinal wins and will be thrilled to end the long season with a trophy. This game will air live on ESPN.
Xavier scores 74.1 points per game, is shooting 45.0% from the field, and dishes out 14.8 assists. Defensively, the Musketeers allow 68.5 points, grab 37.3 rebounds, block 4.4 shots and steal the ball 7.5 times. Xavier is looking for the second NIT title and first since 1958.
Texas A&M scores 72.7 points per game, is shooting 44.3% from the field and assist on 13.7 shots. Defensively, the Aggies allow 57.5 points and average 35.6 rebounds, 3.4 blocks and 10.1 steals per game. Texas A&M is hoping to lift their first NIT trophy.
Xavier vs Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Xavier are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Xavier’s last 13 games.
- Xavier are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Xavier are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Xavier are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- Xavier are 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games played in March.
- Xavier are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games played on a Thursday.
Check out our March Madness Sportsbook Promos for the best new user bonuses for the tournament.
- Texas A&M are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas A&M’s last 5 games.
- Texas A&M are 11-1 SU in their last 12 games.
- Texas A&M are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Texas A&M are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Big East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas A&M’s last 5 games played in March.
- Texas A&M are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Thursday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas A&M’s last 5 games when playing as the favorite.
Xavier vs Texas A&M Betting Pick
Last time out, Xavier advanced with an 84-77 win over St. Bonaventure. The Musketeers won the first half by 18 points and were able to keep the Bonnies at arm’s length the final 20 minutes. Zach Freemantle came off the bench and had 18 points, six rebounds and one assist in the win. St. Bonnies shot 46.8% from the field, 40.9% (9-22) from three and made 10 of their 13 free throws.
Texas A&M battled Washington State and easily won 72-56. The Aggies led by as many as 27 points and never trailed by more than two in this one. Quenton Jackson had 18 points, four rebounds, six assists, two steals and one block. Wazzou shot 34.5% from the field, 24.1% from beyond the arc and made just 11 of their 20 free throws.