Who: Wichita State Shockers vs Arizona Wildcats
Time: November 19, 2021 10:00 EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Arizona vs Wichita State Odds:
Moneyline: WSU +300 | AZ -400
Spread: WSU +9.0 (-110) | AZ -9.0 (-110)
Total: Under: 137.0 (-115) | Over: 137.0 (-105)
Arizona vs Wichita State Betting Preview
The Roman Main Even kicks off Friday night with the Wichita State Shockers (3-0) and Arizona Wildcats (3-0) battling it out in Las Vegas. Both teams have taken advantage of weak schedules to get to 3-0 early on. The winner of this game will face the winner of Michigan vs UNLV. This game will air live on ESPNU.
Through three games, the Wichita State offense is averaging 63.0 points per game, is shooting just 39.1% from the field, and are averaging 12.7 assists. Defensively, the Shockers are allowing 55.3 points, are grabbing 34.3 rebounds, blocking 5.3 shots, and getting 7.7 steals per game.
The Arizona offense is averaging 94.0 points per game, is shooting 50.3% from the field, and dishing out 23.7 assists. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing just 49.0 points, are grabbing 49.0 rebounds, blocking 7.7 shots, and nabbing 9.0 steals per game.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Arizona Wildcats and Wichita State Shockers.
Arizona vs Wichita State Betting Stats
- Wichita State are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Wichita State’s last 6 games.
- Wichita State are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Wichita State’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Wichita State are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games played in November.
- Wichita State are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games played on a Friday.
- Wichita State are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Wichita State’s last 6 games played on a Friday when at home.
- Arizona are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games.
- Arizona are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Arizona are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games played in November.
- Arizona are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games played on a Friday.
- Arizona are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing as the favourite.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games played on a Friday when on the road.
Arizona vs Wichita State Betting Pick
Last time out, Wichita State hosted the Tarleton Texans and got a 65-51 win. This game was tight the majority of the first half, but Wichita State went on a big run and put some separation on the board by the half, winning the first half 29-22. The Shockers were in control the entire second half and comfortably got the 14-point win. Morris Udeze led the way with 15 points, six rebounds, one steal, and two blocks. Ricky Council IV and Dexter Dennis were the other two Shockers to get double-digit points. Tarleton shot 38.3% from the field and just 18.8% from beyond the arc.
Arizona hosted the North Dakota State Bison and cruised to a 97-45 win. The Wildcats jumped all over NDSU from the start, leading 11-0 early, and were never threatened in this one. Five Wildcats scored double-digit points with Christian Koloko leading the way with 16 points, five rebounds, two steals, and two blocks. Bennedict Mathurin had a nice night with 15 points, right rebounds, four assists, and one block. NDSU shot just 26.2% from the field and 23.1% from the three-point line.