Utah at Arizona Betting Odds
When: January 15, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
Utah at Arizona Betting Preview
It will be first vs last in the Pac-12 when the Utah Utes (8-8, 1-5 in Pac-12) visit the Arizona Wildcats (13-1, 3-0). Arizona appears to be the best team in the conference, and they should brush the Utes aside. This game will air live on the Pac-12 Network.
Utah is scoring 71.7 points per game, is shooting 42.6% from the field, and dishing out 14.3 assists. Defensively, the Utes are allowing 68.8 points, grabbing 38.8 rebounds, blocking 3.3 shots, and stealing the ball 4.1 times.
Arizona is scoring 88.9 points per game, is shooting 49.8% from the field, and assisting on 21.7 shots. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing 64.4 points and averaging 43.9 rebounds, 6.6 blocks, and 7.8 steals.
Utah at Arizona Betting Trends
- Utah are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Utah are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Utah are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Arizona.
- Utah are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games against Arizona.
- Utah are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Utah are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Arizona.
- Utah are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Utah are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Utah’s last 18 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Arizona’s last 13 games.
- Arizona are 13-1 SU in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 6 games against Utah.
- Arizona are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Arizona are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 9 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Arizona are 5-11 ATS in their last 16 games played on a Saturday.
- Arizona are 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Utah at Arizona Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Utah hosted the Washington State Cougars and were blown out, losing 77-61. Utah used a late first half run to get a double-digit advantage and were able to cruise to the win in the second half. Both Gach came off the bench and led the team with 15 points and added two rebounds, two assists, and one steal. Marco Anthony added 10 points, seven rebounds, one steal, and one block. Wazzou shot 44.8% from the field, 40.0% from three, and made 13 of their 17 free throws.
Arizona hosted the Colorado Buffaloes and cruised to a 76-55 win. The Wildcats never trailed in this one and led by as many as 25 points at one point. Azuolas Tubelis led the team with 14 points, tied with Justin Kier, and added eight rebounds, one assist, two steals, and two blocks. Kier added four rebounds and one assist off the bench. Colorado shot just 32.8% from the field, 20.0% (4-20) from beyond the arc, and made nine of their 12 free throws.