Tennessee at Kentucky Betting Odds
When: January 15, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena – Lexington, KY
Tennessee at Kentucky Betting Preview
A big SEC battle is set for Saturday afternoon when the Tennessee Volunteers (11-4, 2-2 in SEC) visit the Kentucky Wildcats (13-3, 3-1). Both teams are expected to challenge for the SEC crown come March. This game will air live on ESPN.
Tennessee is scoring 75.3 points per game, is shooting 43.7% from the field, and dishing out 17.4 assists. Defensively, the Volunteers are allowing 60.7 points, grabbing 38.0 rebounds, blocking 4.9 shots, and stealing the ball 10.7 times.
Kentucky is scoring 82.6 points per game, is shooting 49.6% from the field, and assisting on 17.4 shots. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing 62.1 points and averaging 43.5 rebounds, 4.9 blocks, and 6.8 steals.
Tennessee at Kentucky Betting Trends
- Tennessee are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Tennessee’s last 10 games.
- Tennessee are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games.
- Tennessee are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Kentucky.
- Tennessee are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Kentucky.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Tennessee’s last 11 games on the road.
- Tennessee are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against Kentucky.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tennessee’s last 5 games this season.
- Tennessee are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in January.
- Tennessee are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games played on a Saturday.
- Kentucky are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Kentucky are 13-2 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kentucky’s last 5 games against Tennessee.
- Kentucky are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Kentucky are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against Tennessee.
- Kentucky are 5-13-1 ATS in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- Kentucky are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Kentucky’s last 9 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Kentucky’s last 6 games played on a Saturday when at home.
Tennessee at Kentucky Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Tennessee hosted South Carolina and used a big second half to get the 66-46 win. This game was just a six-point deficit at the half, but Tennessee went on an early second half run and ran away with this game. Santiago Vescovi led the team with 14 points, five assists, and two steals. Josiah Jordan James added an 11-point, 12 rebound double-double. South Carolina shot 34.7% from the field, 31.6% from three, and made just six of their 17 free throws.
Kentucky visited the Vanderbilt Commodores and left with an easy 78-66 win. The final score of this game is not indicative of how much of a blowout this was as Kentucky led by as many 28 points. Oscar Tshiebwe has a monster night with 30 points and 13 rebounds. TyTy Washington had a nice night with 15 points, four rebounds, and four assists. Vandy shot 42.9% from the field, 40.0% from beyond the arc, and made six of their 10 free throws.