Who: Northern Iowa Panthers at Arkansas Razorbacks
Time: November 17, 2021 8:00 EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
NDSU at Arizona Odds:
Moneyline: UNI +720 | Ark -1200
Spread: UNI +13.5 (-110) | Ark -13.5 (-110)
Total: Under: 140.5 (-110) | Over: 140.5 (-110)
NDSU at Arizona Betting Preview
A fun non-conference game is set for Wednesday night when the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-2, 0-0 away) visit the #16 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0, 2-0 home). The Razorbacks and have cruised to begin the season and Northern Iowa have struggled to get things going in 2021. This game will air live on the SEC Network and ESPN+.
Through three games, the NIU offense is scoring 70.0 points per game, is shooting 43.6% from the field, and dishing out 12.7 assists. The Panthers defense is allowing 63.7 points, grabbing 33.7 rebounds, blocking 1.0 shot, and getting 4.7 steals.
After two games, the Arkansas offense is scoring 80.0 points per game, is shooting 47.2% from the field, and dishing out 18.0 assists. The Razorbacks defense is allowing 65.0 points, grabbing 37.0 rebounds, blocking 3.5 shots, and 9.0 steals.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Northern Iowa Panthers and Arkansas Razorbacks.
NDSU at Arizona Betting Stats
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Northern Iowa’s last 16 games.
- Northern Iowa are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Northern Iowa’s last 7 games on the road.
- Northern Iowa are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- Northern Iowa are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played in November.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Northern Iowa’s last 5 games played on a Wednesday.
- Northern Iowa are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games when playing as the underdog.
- Arkansas are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arkansas’ last 8 games.
- Arkansas are 14-2 SU in their last 16 games.
- Arkansas are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Arkansas are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Missouri Valley conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Arkansas’ last 12 games played in November.
- Arkansas are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games played on a Wednesday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arkansas’ last 6 games when playing as the favourite.
- Arkansas are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Wednesday when playing at home.
NDSU at Arizona Betting Pick
Last time out, Northern Iowa hosted the Dubuque Spartans, who I am not familiar with, and cruised to their first win, grabbing a 95-58 victory. UNO went up by double-digits eight minutes into the game and never looked back as they won the first half by 26 points and the second half by 11 points. Noah Carter came off the bench and led the team with 17 points and seven rebounds. Antwan Kimmons also game off the bench to lead the team, tied with Austin Phyfe, with five assists. Dubuque shot just 35.6% from the field and 25.0% from beyond the arc.
Arkansas hosted the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs and cruised to an 86-69 win. This game was tight for the first 16 minutes, but the last four minutes of the first half say Arkansas go on a big run and take a 16-point advantage into the half. Connor Vanover, 19 points, and JD Notae, 18 points, led the Razorbacks in this one. Gardner-Webb shot 45.3% from the field and 41.9% from the three-point line.