Who: North Dakota State Bison at Arizona Wildcats
Time: November 16, 2021 9:00 EST
Venue: McKale Center – Tucson, AZ
NDSU at Arizona Odds:
Moneyline: NDSU +1100 | AZ -2500
Spread: NDSU +16.5 (-114) | AZ -16.5 (-106)
Total: Under: 140.5 (-110) | Over: 140.5 (-110)
NDSU at Arizona Betting Preview
It will be the Summit vs Pac-12 Tuesday night when the North Dakota State Bison (2-1, 1-1 away) visit the Arizona Wildcats (2-0, 2-0 home). Both teams have taken advantage of a weakish schedule to get two wins in the first week of the season. This game will air live on the Pac-12 Network.
Through three games, the NDSU offense is averaging 70.0 points per game, shooting 41.8% from the field and dishing out 12.7 assists per game. Defensively, the Bison are allowing 55.0 points, grabbing 40.0 rebounds, blocking 3.0 shots, and are stealing the ball 5.7 times.
After two games, Arizona is averaging 92.5 points per game, is shooting 49.6% from the field, and are dishing out 25.0 assists. The defense is giving up 51.0 points, grabbing 49.0 rebounds, blocking 8.5 shots, and stealing the ball 9.5 times per game.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the North Dakota State Bison and Arizona Wildcats.
NDSU at Arizona Betting Stats
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of North Dakota State’s last 8 games.
- North Dakota State are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- North Dakota State are 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games on the road.
- North Dakota State are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of North Dakota State’s last 9 games played in November.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of North Dakota State’s last 16 games played on a Tuesday.
- North Dakota State are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games when playing as the underdog.
- Arizona are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games.
- Arizona are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Arizona are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Arizona are 8-0 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Summit League conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games played in November.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Arizona’s last 13 games played on a Tuesday.
- Arizona are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games played on a Tuesday when playing at home.
NDSU at Arizona Betting Pick
North Dakota State visited the UNLV Rebels on Monday night and suffered a tough 64-62 defeat. This game was close all night, but NDSU could not grab the lead after it was tied with five minutes remaining. Rocky Krueser had a big night with 17 points, 10 rebounds and three assists. Maleeck Harden-Hayes contributed 12 points and four rebounds in 19 minutes off the bench. UNLV shot 41.3% from the field and just 21.1% from the three-point line.
Arizona hosted the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros and blew them out from the start, winning 104-50. The Wildcats started the game on an 18-2 run and never looked back as they won the first half by 25 points and the second half by 29. Five Wildcats scored double-digit points and were led by Azuolas Tubelis and his 20 points and nine rebounds. Christian Koloko had a big day down low with 18 points, 11 rebounds, and five blocks. UTRGV shot just 22.4% from the field and 20.0% from beyond the arc.