Who: #5 Duke Blue Devils vs #1 Gonzaga Bulldogs
When: November 26, 2021, at 10:30 p.m. EST
Where: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Duke vs Gonzaga Betting Odds
Moneyline: Duke +250 | ZAG -315
Spread: Duke +7.5 (-110) | ZAG -7.5 (-110)
Total: Under: 153.0 (-102) | Over: 153.0 (-120)
Duke vs Gonzaga Betting Preview
An early season showdown is set for Friday night when the #5 Duke Blue Devils (6-0) face-off against the #1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (6-0) in Vegas. These two teams have looked good early on and this could be two of the Final Four teams comes late March. This game will air live on ESPN.
Through six games, the Duke offense is averaging 85.8 points per game, is shooting 49.1% from the field, and dishing out 18.8 assists. The Blue Devils defense is allowing 61.8 points, grabbing 40.8 rebounds, blocking 4.8 shots, and averaging 9.3 steals.
The Gonzaga offense is averaging 91.5 points per game, is shooting 55.6% from the field, and averaging 18.8 assists. Defensively, the Bulldogs are allowing 60.2 points, grabbing 40.7 rebounds, blocking 5.7 shots, and nabbing 6.7 steals.
Duke vs Gonzaga Betting Trends
Duke Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Duke’s last 18 games.
- Duke is 8-0 SU in their last 8 games.
- Duke is 6-0 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Duke is 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the West Coast conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Duke’s last 5 games played on a Friday.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Duke’s last 5 games when playing as the underdog.
Gonzaga Betting Trends
- Gonzaga is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Gonzaga’s last 7 games.
- Gonzaga is 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- Gonzaga is 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Gonzaga’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- Gonzaga is 8-0 SU in their last 8 games played in November.
- Gonzaga is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played on a Friday.
- Gonzaga is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing as the favourite.
Duke vs Gonzaga Pick:
Last time out, Duke hosted The Citadel Bulldogs and comfortably won 107-81. Duke was in control throughout the game, but really put the pedal to the floor in the second half to get the 26-point win. Paolo Banchero had a monster game with 28 points, eight rebounds, six assists, two steals and one block. Wendell Moore Jr. also had a big night with 22 points, eight rebounds, nine assists, and one steal. The Citadel shot 48.4% from the field, 52.9% from beyond the arc, and made just one of their five free throws.
Gonzaga played #2 UCLA in the Empire Classic and dominated from start to finish, winning 83-63. The Bulldogs led by double-digits from 14 minutes left in the first half until the end of the game, just a total wrecking ball over the Bruins. Andrew Nembhard, the best PG in the country, notched 24 points, five rebounds, six assists, and three steals in this one. Drew Timme, Chet Holmgren, and Julian Strawther all reached double-digit points and had 6+ rebounds. UCLA shot just 34.8% from the field, 16.7% from the three-point line, and made 13 of 18 free throws.