Who: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Kansas State Wildcats
Time: November 22, 2021 9:00 EST
Venue: T-Mobile Center – Kansas City, MO
Arkansas vs Kansas State Odds:
Moneyline: ARK -410 | KSU +310
Spread: ARK -9 +100 | KSU +9 -120
Total: Under: 141 (-110) | Over: 141 (-110)
Arkansas vs Kansas State Betting Preview
A great non-conference game is set for Monday night when the Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0) face-off against the Kansas State Wildcats. Both teams have had solid starts to 2021, but this is their first test of the season. This game will air live on ESPN News.
Through three games, the Arkansas offense is averaging 84.3 points per game, is shooting 48.4% from the field, and are averaging 19.0 assists. Defensively, the Razorbacks are allowing 70.0 points, are grabbing 37.7 rebounds, blocking 4.3 assists, and grabbing 8.3 steals.
After two games, the Kansas State offense is averaging 73.0 points per game, is shooting 47.6% from the field, and dishing out 16.5 assists. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing 60.5 points, grabbing 38.0 rebounds, blocking 2.5 shots, and nabbing 5.5 steals.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Arizona Wildcats and Wichita State Shockers.
Arkansas vs Kansas State Betting Stats
- Arkansas are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arkansas’ last 9 games.
- Arkansas are 15-2 SU in their last 17 games.
- Arkansas are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- Arkansas are 16-0 SU in their last 16 games played in November.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arkansas’ last 6 games played on a Monday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Kansas State’s last 10 games.
- Kansas State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Kansas State are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- Kansas State are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games played in November.
- Kansas State are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games played on a Monday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Kansas State’s last 9 games played on a Monday when at home.
Arkansas vs Kansas State Betting Pick
Last time out, Arkansas hosted the Northern Iowa Panthers and came away with a 93-80 victory. This game was much closer than the final score indicated as UNI was leading with just over three minutes remaining in this one. Chris Lykes went off in this one with a team high 26 points. JD Notae contributed 17 points and had a team high nine assists and two steals, along with eight rebounds. Northern Iowa shot 40.3% from the field and an impressive 45.9% from beyond the arc.
Kansas State hosted the Omaha Mavericks and comfortable came away with the 79-64 win. The Wildcats led by double-digits five minutes into this one and never looked back as they were never challenged in this one. Ismael Massoud tied for a team high 15 points, six rebounds, and two blocks in this one. Nijel Pack contributed 15 points and a team high eight rebounds. Omaha shot just 34.8% from the field and 40.7% from the three-point line.