Arkansas vs Duke Betting Odds
When: March 26, 2022, at 8:49 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Arkansas vs Duke Betting Preview
The West region final is schedule for Sunday night when the #4 Arkansas Razorbacks (28-8) and #2 Duke Blue Devils (31-6) look for an Elite Eight win. The winner of this game will play either North Carolina, UCLA, Purdue, or Saint Peter’s. This game will air live on TBS.
Arkansas is scoring 76.1 points per game, is shooting 43.4% from the field, and dish out 13.9 assists. Defensively, the Razorbacks allow 62.3 points, grab 38.2 rebounds, block 4.1 shots and steal the ball 7.6 times. Arkansas is hoping to get to the Final Four for the first time since the 1995 season.
Duke is scoring 80.2 points per game, is shooting 49.2% from the field, and assist on 16.8 shots. Defensively, the Blue Devils allow 70.0 points and average 37.9 rebounds, 5.7 blocks and 6.4 steals per game. Duke is looking to get back to the first Final Four since 2015.
Arkansas vs Duke Betting Trends
- Arkansas are 12-4-1 ATS in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Arkansas’ last 9 games.
- Arkansas are 17-3 SU in their last 20 games.
- Arkansas are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Arkansas are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arkansas’ last 8 games played in March.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Arkansas’ last 15 games played on a Saturday.
- Arkansas are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing as the underdog.
Check out our March Madness Sportsbook Promos for the best new user bonuses for the tournament.
- Duke are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Duke’s last 9 games.
- Duke are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games.
- Duke are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Duke’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Duke’s last 8 games played in March.
- Duke are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games played on a Saturday.
- Duke are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing as the favorite.
- Duke are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday when playing at home.
Arkansas vs Duke Betting Pick
Last time out, Arkansas advanced to the Elite Eight with an impressive 74-68 win over #1 Gonzaga. The Razorbacks were very good in this game as they did not allow to lead after the 18-minute mark in the second half. JD Notae did it all with 21 points, six rebounds, six assists, three steals and two blocks in the win. Gonzaga shot 37.5% from the field, 23.8% from three and made 15 of their 20 free throws.
Duke played #3 Texas Tech and earned a hard-fought 78-73 win. This was one of the better games of the tournament as the second half was back-and-forth throughout. Paolo Banchero had 22 points, four rebounds, four assists and three steals. Texas Tech shot 47.0% from the field, 31.6% from beyond the arc and made five of their nine free throws.