When: January 5, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena at Stephen C. O’Connell Center – Gainesville, FL
Alabama at Florida Betting Odds
Moneyline: Bama -102 | UF -109
Spread: Bama +1.0 (-115) | UF -1.0 (-105)
Total: Under: 149.0 (-110) | Over: 149.0 (-110)
Alabama at Florida Betting Preview
A fun SEC battle is set for Wednesday night when the Alabama Crimson Tide (10-3, 1-0 in SEC) visit the Florida Gators (9-3, 0-0). Alabama is one of the best teams in the conference and this will be a good road test. This game will air live on ESPN2.
The Alabama offense is averaging 82.2 points per game, is shooting 46.9% from the field, and dishing out 14.9 assists. Defensively, the Crimson Tide are allowing 72.9 points, grabbing 41.1 rebounds, blocking 4.9 shots, and stealing the ball 6.7 times.
Florida is averaging 74.0 points per game, is shooting 43.0% from the field, and assisting on 13.1 shots. Defensively, the Gators are allowing 59.9 points and averaging 37.3 rebounds, 5.7 blocks, and 9.9 steals.
Alabama at Florida Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- KentAlabama are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Alabama’s last 7 games.
- Alabama are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games.
- Alabama are 3-15 SU in their last 18 games against Florida.
- Alabama are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- Alabama are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Florida.
- Alabama are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games this season.
- Alabama are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Alabama’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Florida are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Florida are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games.
- Florida are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Florida are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Alabama.
- Florida are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Florida are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games played in January.
Alabama at Florida Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Alabama hosted Tennessee in their SEC opener and escaped with a 73-68 win. Tennessee led with just 58 seconds remaining, but Alabama ended the game on a 6-0 run to get the big win. Noah Gurley came off the bench and led the team with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Keon Ellis had a nice night with nine points, nine rebounds, and five assists. Tennessee shot 34.9% from the field, 24.1% from three, and made 17 of their 20 free throws.
Florida ended their conference preparation with an 87-62 home win over the Stony Brook Seawolves. This game was over before it started as Florida won the first half by 21 points and were able to cruise in the second half. Phlandrous Fleming Jr. led the team with 20 points and added four rebounds, two assists, and two steals. Colin Castleton added 15 points, seven rebounds, and three assists. Stony Brook shot 51.9% from the field, just 26.3% from beyond the arc, and made just one of their six free throws.