Who: Washington at Arizona
Time: October 22, 2021 10:30 EST
Venue: Arizona Stadium – Tucson, AZ
Washington at Arizona Odds:
Moneyline: Washington -720 | Arizona +500
Spread: Washington -15.5 (-110) | Arizona +15.5 (-110)
Total: Under 44.5 (-110) | Over 44.5 (-110)
Washington at Arizona Betting Preview
Pac-12 after dark heads to Tucson where the Arizona Wildcats (0-6, 0-3) will host the Washington Huskies (2-4, 1-2) on Friday, October 22, 2021. Arizona may be the worst team in the FBS and Washington needs this win if they want to get to a bowl. This game will air live on ESPN2 at 10:30 p.m. EST.
Through six games, the Washington offense is averaging 23.5 points per game and 357.2 yards per game, 246.2 through the air and 111.0 on the ground. Defensively, the Huskies are allowing 20.3 points and 342.3 yards, 153.2 passing and 189.2 rushing.
The Arizona offense is averaging just 14.0 points per game and 349.3 points per game, 234.5 through the air and 114.8 on the ground. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing 32.0 points and 371.8 yards, 169.7 passing and 202.2 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Washington Huskies and Arizona Wildcats.
Washington at Arizona Betting Stats
- Washington are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games.
- Washington are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Washington are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against Arizona.
- Washington are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Arizona.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona.
- Washington are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Washington are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Washington are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played in October.
- Arizona are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Arizona’s last 14 games.
- Arizona are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Arizona’s last 12 games against Washington.
- Arizona are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona’s last 6 games when playing at home against Washington.
- Arizona are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Arizona are 0-15 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Arizona are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games played in October.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games played in week 8.
Washington at Arizona Pick
Last time out, Washington hosted teh UCLA Bruins and suffered a 24-17 defeat. This game was tied entering the fourth quarter, but UCLA scored midway through the fourth quarter to get the road win. Dylan Morris went 20/30 for 184 yards, one touchdown, two interceptions, and one touchdown on the ground. Rome Odunze hauled in four balls for 58 yards and a touchdown. Defensively, the Huskies allowed 420 total yards and did not force any UCLA turnovers.
Arizona visited the Colorado Buffaloes and extended the nations longest losing streak to 18 games after a 34-0 defeat. The Wildcats do not have the talent to compete with many teams in college football right now and this was the perfect example. Two Arizona QBs combined to go 20/39 for 153 yards, zero touchdowns, and two interceptions. Jalen John had a nice day on the ground as he rushed the ball 11 times for 71 yards.
Washington vs Arizona Series History: Washington is on a four game winning streak and leads the all-time series 23-11-1.