Who: UCLA at Utah
Time: October 30, 2021 10:00 EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
UCLA at Utah Odds:
Moneyline: UCLA +172 | Utah -215
Spread: UCLA +4.5 (-106) | Utah -4.5 (-114)
Total: Under 60.5 (-110) | Over 60.5 (-110)
UCLA at Utah Betting Preview
A Pac-12 South battle is on the schedule for Saturday, October 30, 2021, when the UCLA Bruins (5-3, 3-2) visit the Utah Utes (4-3, 3-1). Utah sits atop the South, tied with Arizona State, and UCLA is half a game back of both teams. This game will air live on ESPN at 10:00 p.m. EST.
Through eight games, the UCLA offense is averaging 33.5 points per game and 416.3 yards per game, 209.9 through the air and 206.4 on the ground. Defensively, the Bruins are allowing 26.3 points and 385.6 yards, 290.9 passing and 94.8 rushing.
After seven games, the Utah offense is averaging 31.9 points per game and 409.0 yards per game, 231.9 through the air and 177.1 on the ground. Defensively, the Utes are allowing 25.4 points and 366.0 yards, 214.3 passing and 151.7 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the UCLA Bruins and Utah Utes.
UCLA at Utah Betting Stats
- California-Los Angeles are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games against Utah.
- California-Los Angeles are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Utah.
- California-Los Angeles are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- California-Los Angeles are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Utah.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of California-Los Angeles’ last 7 games played in October.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of California-Los Angeles’ last 5 games played in week 9.
- California-Los Angeles are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing as the underdog.
- Utah are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Utah’s last 10 games.
- Utah are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Utah’s last 9 games against California-Los Angeles.
- Utah are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Utah are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against California-Los Angeles.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah’s last 5 games this season.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- Utah are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games played in October.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Utah’s last 12 games played in week 9.
UCLA at Utah Pick
Last time out, UCLA hosted then #10 Oregon and suffered a 34-31 loss. UCLA jumped out to a 14-0 first quarter lead, but Oregon scored 34 of the next 37 points to take the lead and get the win. Two UCLA QBs combined to go 24/46 for 242 yards, one touchdown and tow interceptions. The UCLA rushing attack was not good as they ran the ball 45 times for 100 yards, a 2.4 average, and three touchdowns. Defensively, the Bruins allowed 417 total yards and forced three Oregon turnovers, two interceptions and one lost fumble.
Utah visited the Oregon State Beavers and suffered a surprising 42-34 defeat Utah led 14-0, and 24-14 at the half, but Oregon State used a big third quarter to get the win. Cameron Rising went 22/36 for 267 yards, two touchdowns, zero interceptions, and added 73 yards on the ground. Taivon Thomas carried the ball 21 times for 74 yards and two touchdowns on the night. Defensively, the Utes allowed 468 total yards and recovered one Oregon State fumble.
UCLA vs Utah Series History: Utah has wont he past four meetings, but UCLA still leads the all-time series 11-7.