Who: Texas Tech at Baylor
Time: November 27, 2021 12:00 EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
Texas Tech at Baylor Odds:
Moneyline: TT +490 | BAY -750
Spread: TT +14.5 (-114) | BAY -14.5 (-106)
Total: Under 52.5 (-110) | Over 52.5 (-110)
Texas Tech at Baylor Betting Preview
A Texas showdown is set for Saturday afternoon when the Texas Tech Red Raiders (6-5, 3-5) visit the Baylor Bears (9-2, 6-2). Baylor cannot make the Big 12 Championship game, but they are looking to get an impressive 10th win.
Through 11 games, the Texas Tech offense is averaging 30.5 points per game and 410.4 yards per game, 257.3 through the air and 153.1 on the ground. Defensively, the Red Raiders are allowing 32.5 points and 408.7 yards, 267.5 passing and 141.2 rushing.
The Baylor offense is averaging 34.0 points per game and 447.1 yards per game, 215.4 through the air and 231.7 on the ground. Defensively, the Bears are allowing 19.0 points and 345.5 yards, 225.1 passing and 120.4 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Texas Tech Red Raiders and Baylor Bears.
Texas Tech at Baylor Betting Stats
- Texas Tech are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Texas Tech are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Baylor.
- Texas Tech are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against Baylor.
- Texas Tech are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games on the road.
- Texas Tech are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Baylor.
- Texas Tech are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- Texas Tech are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in week 13.
- Baylor are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Baylor are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Baylor’s last 11 games against Texas Tech.
- Baylor are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- Baylor are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games when playing at home against Texas Tech.
- Baylor are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Baylor are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Baylor’s last 18 games played in November.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baylor’s last 9 games played on a Saturday when at home.
Texas Tech at Baylor Betting Pick
Last time out, Texas Tech hosted the Oklahoma State Cowboys and were shutout, losing 23-0.This was an ugly game for Tech as they passed for just 83 yards and ran the ball for just 25. Defensively, the Red Raiders allowed 427 total yards and did not force any turnovers.
Baylor went on the road and came away with an impressive 20-10 road win over Kansas State. The Bears led 17-7 at the half and were able to play solid defense to get the win. Two Baylor QBs combined to go 25/35 for 213 yards, one touchdown, and zero interceptions. The Bears ran the ball 48 times for 174 yards, a 3.6 average, and one touchdown. Defensively, Baylor allowed 263 total yards and forced two Wildcats turnovers, one interception and one fumble.
Texas Tech vs Baylor Series History: Texas Tech won last season to tie this rivalry series up at 39-39-1.