Who: Nebraska vs Oklahoma
Time: September 18, 2021 12:00 EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium, Norman Ok
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Odds:
Moneyline: Nebraska: (+880) | Oklahoma: (-1800)
Spread: Nebraska: +22.5 (-110) | Oklahoma: -22.5 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nebraska vs Oklahoma Betting Preview
A former great College Football rivalry is on the schedule for Saturday, September 18, 2021, when the Nebraska Cornhuskers (2-1) visit the #3 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0). This will be Nebraska’s Super Bowl as Oklahoma will look to avoid a bad loss on their playoff resume. This game will air live on FOX at 12:00 p.m. EST.
Through three games, the Nebraska offense is averaging 34.0 points per game and 513.7 total yards, 277.3 through the air and 236.3 on the ground. Defensively, the Cornhuskers are allowing 13.3 points and 327.0 yards, 183.3 passing and 143.7 rushing.
The Oklahoma offense, after two games, is averaging 58.0 points per game and 527.0 total yards, 330.5 through the air and 196.5 on the ground. Defensively, the Sooners are allowing 17.5 points and 287.0 yards, 209.5 passing and 77.5 rushing.
Below is college football my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Nebraska Cornhuskers and #3 Oklahoma Sooners.
Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Oklahoma Sooners Betting Stats
- Nebraska is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Nebraska’s last 5 games.
- Nebraska is 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Nebraska is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Oklahoma.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Nebraska’s last 8 games on the road.
- Nebraska is 11-4 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- Nebraska is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in September.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Nebraska’s last 5 games played in week 3.
- Nebraska is 5-12 ATS in their last 17 games played on a Saturday.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oklahoma’s last 12 games.
- Oklahoma is 10-0 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Oklahoma’s last 8 games against Nebraska.
- Oklahoma is 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Oklahoma is 16-1 SU in their last 17 games played in September.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma’s last 5 games played in week 3.
- Oklahoma is 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games played on a Saturday.
- Oklahoma is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games when playing as the favourite.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Oklahoma’s last 14 games played on a Saturday when at home.
Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Oklahoma Sooners Pick
Nebraska hosted the Buffalo Bulls and came away with a routine 28-3 win. The Cornhuskers jumped out to a 14-0 first quarter lead and never led by less than double digits the rest of the game. Adrian Martinez went 13/19 for 242 yards, two touchdowns, zero interceptions, and added 112 yards on nine carries rushing. Samori Toure only made two receptions, but he made them count as he totaled 136 yards and two touchdowns. Defensively, the Cornhuskers allowed 359 total yards and forced one Buffalo interception.
Oklahoma hosted the Western Carolina Catamounts and it got ugly. The Sooners scored 17 points in the first quarter and cruised to a 76-0 demolition. The Spencer Rattler Heisman campaign is off to a good start as he went 20/26 for 242 yards, five touchdowns, and zero interceptions. Oklahoma rushed the ball 38 times for 277 yards and five touchdowns on the day. Defensively, the Sooners allowed just 178 total yards and forced three Western Carolina turnovers, two fumbles and one interception.
Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Oklahoma Sooners Series History: This used to be a storied rivalry, but Saturday will be the first meeting since December 4, 2010. Oklahoma won that game and leads the all-time series 45-38-3.