Who: Memphis at UCF
Time: October 22, 2021 7:00 EST
Venue: Bounce House – Orlando, FL
Memphis at UCF Odds:
Moneyline: Memphis +120 | UCF -140
Spread: Memphis +2.5 (-110) | UCF -2.5 (-110)
Total: Under 64.0 (-110) | Over 64.0 (-110)
Memphis at UCF Betting Preview
A fun American Athletic Conference battle is on teh schedule for Friday, October 22, 2021, when the Memphis Tigers (4-3, 1-2) visit the UCF Knights (3-3, 1-2). These two teams are generally powerhouses in the AAC, but this season is a step back for both programs. This game will air live on ESPN2 at 7:00 p.m. EST.
Through seven games, the Memphis offense is averaging 36.1 points per game and 487.0 yards per game, 307.6 through the air and 179.4 on the ground. Defensively, the Tigers are allowing 30.4 points and 426.1 yards, 277.3 passing and 148.9 rushing.
After six games, the UCF offense is averaging 34.2 points per game and 440.2 yards per game, 236.0 through the air and 204.2 on the ground. Defensively, the Knights are allowing 32.2 points and 384.2 yards, 207.5 passing and 176.7 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Memphis Tigers and UCF Knights.
Memphis at UCF Betting Stats
- Memphis are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Memphis’ last 11 games.
- Memphis are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- Memphis are 1-13 SU in their last 14 games against Central Florida.
- Memphis are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- Memphis are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Central Florida.
- Memphis are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games against an opponent in the American Athletic Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Memphis’ last 12 games played in October.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Memphis’ last 8 games played in week 8.
- Central Florida are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Central Florida’s last 5 games.
- Central Florida are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- Central Florida are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- Central Florida are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Central Florida’s last 5 games against an opponent in the American Athletic Conference conference.
- Central Florida are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games played in October.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Central Florida’s last 15 games played in week 8.
Memphis at UCF Pick
Last time out, Memphis hosted the Navy Midshipmen and came away with a 35-17 victory. The Tigers led throughout and led by as many as 18 points at the half and were never really threatened in the second half. Seth Henigan went 8/12 for 215 yards, two touchdowns, and one interception on the night. Memphis rushed the ball 34 times for 200 yards, a 5.9 average, and three touchdowns on the night. Defensively, the Tigers allowed 241 total yards and did not force any Navy turnovers.
UCF visited the then #3 Cincinnati Bearcats and were dominated 56-21. Cincy jumped out to a 35-0 first quarter lead and could have won by more if they didn’t enter cruise control in the second half. Mikey Keene went 16/27 for 141 yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions on the day. UCF rushed teh ball 37 times for 155 yards, a 4.2 average, and two touchdowns. Defensively, the Knights allowed 476 total yards and recovered one Cincy fumble.
Memphis vs UCF Series History: Memphis own the meeting last season, but UCF leads the all-time series 13-2.