Who: Georgia at Georgia Tech
Time: November 27, 2021 12:00 EST
Venue: Bobby Dodd Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Georgia at Georgia Tech Odds:
Moneyline: UGA -50000 | GT +3500
Spread: UGA -34.5 (-120) | GT +34.5 (-102)
Total: Under 54.5 (-110) | Over 54.5 (-110)
Georgia at Georgia Tech Betting Preview
An old rivalry is renewed on Saturday when the Top-ranked Georgia Bulldogs (11-0) visit in-state rival Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-8). Georgia is one of the more impressive teams we have seen in recent memory. This game will air live on ABC.
Through 11 games, the Georgia offense is averaging 40.3 points per game and 440.5 yards per game, 238.9 through the air and 201.5 on the ground. Defensively, Georgia has been historic as they are allowing just 7.5 points and 236.3 yards, 159.1 passing and 77.2 rushing.
The Georgia Tech offense is averaging 26.2 points per game and 385.2 yards per game, 209.7 through the air and 175.5 on the ground. Defensively, the Yellow Jackets are allowing 32.5 points and 453.5 yards, 274.6 passing and 178.8 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Georgia Bulldogs and Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
Georgia at Georgia Tech Betting Stats
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Georgia’s last 7 games.
- Georgia are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games.
- Georgia are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia are 16-3 SU in their last 19 games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Georgia are 11-0 ATS in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia are 11-0 SU in their last 11 games this season.
- Georgia are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Georgia’s last 7 games played in November.
- Georgia Tech are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Georgia Tech are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Georgia Tech are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- Georgia Tech are 0-11 ATS in their last 11 games when playing at home against Georgia.
- Georgia Tech are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Georgia Tech are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Georgia Tech’s last 18 games played in November.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Georgia Tech’s last 5 games played in week 13.
Georgia at Georgia Tech Betting Pick
Last time out, Georgia hosted the Charleston Southern Buccaneers and demolished them, winning 56-7. This was always going to be a route and Georgia jumped out to a 28-0 first quarter lead. Four Georgia passers combined to go 20/37 for 255 yards, four touchdowns, and two interceptions. Brock Bowers hauled in two touchdown passes. Defensively, Georgia allowed just 126 total yards and forced one Bucs interception.
Georgia Tech visited the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and were run right over, losing 55-0. here is not much to talk about here as Tech pass ed for just 96 yards and ran for 128. Defensively, the Yellow Jackets allowed 514 total yards and did not force any turnovers.
Georgia vs Georgia Tech Series History: Georgia has won three straight meetings and leads the all-time series 68-41-5