Who: Florida State at Florida
Time: November 27, 2021 12:00 EST
Venue: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium – Gainesville, FL
Florida State at Florida Odds:
Moneyline: FSU +104 | UF -128
Spread: FSU +1.5 (-106) | UF -1.5 (-114)
Total: Under 58.5 (-105) | Over 58.5 (-115)
Florida State at Florida Betting Preview
Bowl eligibility is on the line Saturday afternoon when the Florida State Seminoles (5-6) visit the Florida Gators (5-6). This rivalry used to have National Championship implications and now it has gone to this level. This game will air live on ESPN.
Through 11 games, the FSU offense is averaging 28.2 points per game and 382.3 yards per game, 201.5 through the air and 180.8 on the ground. Defensively, the Seminoles are allowing 26.7 points and 379.6 yards, 234.5 passing and 145.1 rushing.
The Florida offense is averaging 32.5 points per game and 480.5 yards per game, 265.0 through the air and 215.5 on the ground. Defensively, the Gators are allowing 27.1 points and 363.5 yards, 209.1 passing and 154.4 rushing.
Florida fired head coach Dan Mullen after their week 12 loss.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Florida State Seminoles and Florida Gators.
Florida State at Florida Betting Stats
- Florida State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Florida State’s last 10 games.
- Florida State are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- Florida State are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Florida.
- Florida State are 2-13 SU in their last 15 games on the road.
- Florida State are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Florida.
- Florida State are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Florida State’s last 5 games played in November.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Florida State’s last 19 games played in week 13.
- Florida are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games.
- Florida are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Florida’s last 20 games against Florida State.
- Florida are 15-2 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- Florida are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Florida State.
- Florida are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Florida’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Coast conference.
- Florida are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games played in November.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Florida’s last 19 games played in week 13.
Florida State at Florida Betting Pick
Last time out, Florida State visited the Boston College Eagles and came away with a 26-23 victory. FSU led 26-3 midway through the third quarter, but BC fought back to make it a three-point game early in the fourth quarter. Jordan Travis went 20/34 for 251 yards, three touchdowns, and zero touchdowns. Three different FSU players hauled in a touchdown pass. Defensively, the Seminoles allowed 318 total yards and forced one Boston College interception.
Florida visited the Missouri Tigers and suffered a 24-23 overtime defeat. The Gators scored on their first OT drive, but Missouri scored and converted the two-point conversion to get the win. Emory Jones went 20/32 for 261 yards, zero touchdowns, zero interceptions, and led the team with 45 rushing yards. Jacob Copeland had eight catches for 102 yards. Defensively, the Gators allowed 286 total yards and did not force any Missouri turnovers.
Florida State vs Florida Series History: Florida has won the past two meetings and leads this rivalry 36-26-2.