Who: Colorado at Arizona State
Time: September 25, 2021 10:30 EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Colorado at Arizona State Odds:
Moneyline: Colorado +490 | ASU -750
Spread: Colorado +14.5 (-115) | ASU -14.5 (-105)
Total: 44.5 points Under (-118) | Over (-104)
Colorado at Arizona State Betting Preview
A game that has major Pac-12 after dark vibes is scheduled for Saturday, September 25, 2021, when the Colorado Buffaloes (1-2) visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1). Arizona State is coming off a disappointing loss and Colorado is hoping to rebound after getting beat down. This game will air live on ESPNU at 10:30 p.m. EST.
Through three games, the Colorado offense is averaging just 14.0 points per game and 235.3 yards per game, 91.0 through the air and 144.3 on the ground. Defensively, the Buffaloes are allowing 15.7 points and 328.3 yards, 197.0 passing and 131.3 rushing.
The Arizona State offense is allowing 31.7 points per game and 437.3 yards per game, 213.0 through the air and 224.3 on the ground. Defensively, the Sun Devils are allowing 17.0 points and 246.7 yards, 143.3 passing and 103.3 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Colorado Buffaloes and Arizona State Sun Devils.
Colorado at Arizona State Betting Stats
- Colorado are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 7 games.
- Colorado are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Colorado are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Arizona State.
- Colorado are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against Arizona State.
- Colorado are 4-10 SU in their last 14 games on the road.
- Colorado are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Arizona State.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games played in September.
- Colorado are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played in week 4.
- Arizona State are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Arizona State’s last 9 games.
- Arizona State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Arizona State are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Arizona State are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- Arizona State are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Pac-12 conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Arizona State’s last 7 games played in September.
- Arizona State are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played in week 4.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona State’s last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Colorado at Arizona State Pick
Last time out, Colorado hosted the Minnesota Golden Gophers and lost an embarrassing 30-0 game. This game must have been a hangover for Colorado who was close to upsetting #5 Texas A&M the week prior. Brendon Lewis and Drew Carter combined to go 12/24 for 82 yards, zero touchdowns, and zero interception. The Colorado offense was non-existent as they finished with 82 passing yards and -19 rushing yards, with -37 of those being sacks. Defensively, the Buffs allowed 441 total yards and did not force any Minnesota turnovers.
Arizona State visited #23 BYU and suffered a 27-17 defeat. The Sun Devils never led in the game, but they did make it a four point deficit heading into the final quarter, a lead they still could not overcome. Jayden Daniels went 21/29 for 265 yards, zero touchdowns, and two interceptions. Daniyel Ngata and Rachaad White combined for two touchdowns and 153 yards on 23 carries. Defensively, the Sun Devils allowed 361 total yards and forced two BYU interceptions.
Colorado vs Arizona State Series History: Colorado has won the two most recent meetings and leads the all-time series 8-3.