Who: Baylor at Kansas State
Time: November 20, 2021 5:30 EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Baylor at Kansas State Odds:
Moneyline: BAY -105 | KSU -115
Spread: BAY +0.5 (-105) | KSU -0.5 (-115)
Total: Under 50.5 (-105) | Over 50.5 (-115)
Baylor at Kansas State Betting Preview
A Big 12 battle is set for Saturday when the Baylor Bears (8-2, 5-2) visit the Kansas State Wildcats (7-3, 4-3). Baylor is in third place and trail both Oklahoma schools by one game. Kansas State is in fifth and are two games back of those two schools.
Through 10 games, the Baylor offense is averaging 35.4 points per game and 453.0 yards per game, 215.6 through the air and 237.4 on the ground. Defensively, the Bears are allowing 19.9 points and 353.7 yards, 232.2 passing and 121.5 rushing.
The Kansas State offense is averaging 28.9 points per game and 370.7 yards per game, 211.2 through the air and 159.5 on the ground. Defensively, the Wildcats are allowing 21.1 points and 340.8 yards, 227.5 passing and 113.3 rushing.
Below is my pick, and preview, for the battle between the Baylor Bears and Kansas State Wildcats.
Baylor at Kansas State Betting Stats
- Baylor are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baylor’s last 9 games.
- Baylor are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- Baylor are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games against Kansas State.
- Baylor are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games against Kansas State.
- Baylor are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baylor’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Kansas State.
- Baylor are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games this season.
- Baylor are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baylor’s last 6 games played in November.
- Kansas State are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Kansas State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas State’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas State’s last 5 games when playing at home against Baylor.
- Kansas State are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Kansas State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Big 12 conference.
- Kansas State are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games played in November.
- Kansas State are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Baylor at Kansas State Betting Pick
Last time out, Baylor hosted the #8 Oklahoma Sooners and came away with the 27-14 upset. This game was tied at the half, but Baylor scored the next 17 points to take control of the game and get the win. Gerry Bohanon went 12/21 for 117 yards, one touchdown, one interception, and added 107 yards and two touchdowns on the ground. Defensively, Baylor allowed 260 total yards and forced two Oklahoma interceptions.
Kansas State hosted the West Virginia Mountaineers and beat WVU 34-17. The Wildcats jumped out to a 17-0 lead,but WVU fought back to make it a one score game early in the fourth quarter, though it proved to be too little too late. Skylar Thompson went 14/19 for 138 yards, one touchdown, and one interception. KSU rushed the ball 40 times for 161 yards, a 4.0 average, and two touchdowns. Defensively, Kansas State allowed 345 total yards and forced three WVU turnovers, two interceptions and one fumble.
Baylor vs Kansas State Series History: Baylor has won three straight meetings to tie this series up at nine wins a piece.