Nationals vs Rangers Betting Odds
When: June 25, 2022, at 4:05 p.m. EDT
Venue: Globe Life Field – Arlington, TX
Nationals vs Rangers Betting Preview
An interleague battle continues Saturday afternoon when the Washington Nationals (26-47, 14-21 away) visit the Texas Rangers (33-36, 16-19 home). Both teams are bad, but the Rangers are just 4.5 games back of the final Wild Card spot. This game will air live on FS1.
Josh Bell is having a nice season and leads Washington with a .302 batting average and 45 RBIs. Juan Soto has a team high 14 home runs this season. The Nats are batting .252 and the pitchers have recorded a 5.20 ERA and 1.50 WHIP.
Texas has been balanced at the dish as they are led by Corey Seager’s 15 home runs and Adolis Garcia’s 46 RBIs. Nathaniel Lowe has a team high .275 batting average. Texas is batting .236 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.94 ERA and 1.29 WHIP.
Nationals vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games.
- Washington are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games.
- Washington are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Texas.
- Washington are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games against an opponent in the American League.
- Washington are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games played in June.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games played on a Saturday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas’ last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas’ last 5 games against Washington.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Texas’ last 6 games at home.
- Texas are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Texas are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the National League East Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Texas’ last 6 games played on a Saturday.
Visit our MLB section for daily MLB Picks!
Nationals vs Rangers Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Washington won the series opener with a 2-1 win on Friday. This game was scoreless until the sixth inning when the Nats scored one and the Rangers tied it right up. Josh Bell hit the game winning single in the eighth inning. Bell went 3-4 with one triple, one RBI and one run scored in the win. Carl Edwards Jr. improved to 1-1, Dennis Santana dropped to 3-3 and Tanner Rainey notched his ninth save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Josiah Gray (6-4, 3.95 ERA, 1.26 WHIP) vs Matt Bush (2-1, 4.05 ERA, 1.16 WHIP)