Nationals vs Marlins Betting Odds
When: June 8, 2022, at 6:40 p.m. EDT
Venue: loanDepot park – Miami, FL
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Preview
A National League East series concludes Wednesday night when the Washington Nationals (21-36, 12-18 away) visit the Miami Marlins (23-30, 13-14 home). These are the two worst teams in the East and it’s going to be a long summer for these fan bases. This game will air live on EPSN+
Josh Bell is having a nice season and leads Washington with a .302 batting average and 31 RBIs. Juan Soto has a team high 12 home runs this season. The Nats are batting .255 and the pitchers have recorded a 5.30 ERA and 1.51 WHIP.
The Marlins have been balanced at the dish as they are led by Jorge Soler’s 11 home runs and Garrett Cooper’s .302 batting average. Jazz Chisholm Jr. has a team high 31 RBIs this season. Miami is hitting .243 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.86 ERA and 1.23 WHIP.
Nationals vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Washington’s last 16 games.
- Washington are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against Miami.
- Washington are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Washington’s last 9 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Washington are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the National League East Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Apps & Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Miami’s last 18 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games when playing at home against Washington.
- Miami are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the National League East Division.
- Miami are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
Nationals vs Marlins Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Miami took the opening game of this series with a 12-2 blowout over Washington. The Marlins scored five runs in the second and fourth innings to put this game away early on. Jazz Chisolm Jr. went 2-5 with two home runs, six RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Nick Fortes also had a great game as he went 2-3 with one home run, two walks, four RBIs and three runs scored. Edward Cabrera improved to 0-2 and Joan Adon dropped to 1-10 this season, a truly remarkable record for this time of the year.
Pitching Matchup: Josiah Gray (6-4, 4.71 ERA, 1.31 WHIP) vs Sandy Alcantara (6-2, 1.81 ERA, 0.98 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Predictions!