Rays vs Mariners Betting Odds
When: May 6, 2022, at 9:40 p.m. EDT
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, Washington
Rays vs Mariners Betting Preview
An American League showdown continues Friday night when the Tampa Bay Rays (16-10, 7-3 away) visit the Seattle Mariners (12-14, 7-3 home). Tampa has been strong to start the season, as usual, while Seattle is in a bit of a slump after a great start. This game will air live on Apple TV+.
Wander Franco is making a big impact for the Rays as he leads the team with four home runs and 14 RBIs this season. Manual Margot has a team high .303 batting average through 26 games. Tampa Bay is hitting .243 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.25 ERA and 1.07 WHIP.
Ty France has been getting it done for Seattle as he leads them with five home runs and 21 RBIs through 26 games. J.P. Crawford is hitting the cover off the ball and leads the team with a .363 batting average. The Mariners are batting .228 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.50 ERA and 1.23 WHIP.
Rays vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games.
- Tampa Bay are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Tampa Bay are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Seattle.
- Tampa Bay are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Tampa Bay are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Tampa Bay’s last 20 games played in May.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games played on a Friday.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- Seattle are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle’s last 6 games against Tampa Bay.
- Seattle are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- Seattle are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle’s last 6 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle’s last 9 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
Rays vs Mariners Pick & Prediction
This series got started Thursday night and it was Tampa Bay who got the 4-3 win. Former Mariner Mike Zunino hit a three-run home run, part of the four run fourth inning, to give his new team the win over his old team. Shane McClanahan improved to 2-2, Robbie Ray dropped to 2-3, and Brooks Raley notched his second save of 2022.
Pitching Matchup: Josh Fleming (2-3, 6.32 ERA, 1.85 WHIP) vs Logan Gilbert (4-0, 0.64 ERA, 0.93 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!