Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Odds
When: June 4, 2022, at 1:20 p.m. EDT
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Preview
A National League Central rivalry continues Saturday night when the St. Louis Cardinals (30-22, 14-11 away) visit the Chicago Cubs (22-30, 10-18 home). St. Louis is in a two-team race with Milwaukee to see who will win the Central Division come October. This game will air live on ESPN+.
Paul Goldschmidt wants the NL MVP this season as he leads St. Louis with a .349 batting average, 12 home runs and 47 RBIs. The Cardinals are batting .255 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.80 ERA and 1.28 WHIP.
Patrick Wisdom has been mashing early on as he leads the Cubs with 12 home runs and 31 RBIs. Willson Contreras has a team high .278 batting average. Chicago is hitting .240 and the pitching staff has combined for a 4.39 ERA and 1.29 WHIP.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- St. Louis are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- St. Louis are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against Chi Cubs.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis’ last 7 games on the road.
- St. Louis are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs.
- St. Louis are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis’ last 5 games against an opponent in the National League Central Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Chi Cubs’ last 15 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chi Cubs’ last 9 games against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chi Cubs’ last 9 games at home.
- Chi Cubs are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against St. Louis.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chi Cubs’ last 13 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Chi Cubs are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games played in June.
Cardinals vs Cubs Pick & Prediction
Last time out, St. Louis jumped all over Chicago with a 14-5 win on Friday. The Cardinals jumped all over the Cubs early and often to get the series opening win. Corey Dickerson went 2-5 with two home runs, two RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Miles Mikolas improved to 4-3, Marcus Stroman dropped to 2-5 and Zack Thompson recorded his first save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: TBD vs Matt Swarmer (0-0, 1.50 SRA, 1.00 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!