Phillies vs Mariners Betting Odds
When: May 10, 2022, at 9:40 p.m. EDT
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Phillies vs Mariners Betting Preview
An interleague series continues Tuesday night when the Philadelphia Phillies (13-16, 4-7 away) visit the Seattle Mariners (13-17, 8-6 home). It’s early, but the Mariners are third in the AL West, 6.5 games back, and Philadelphia is fourth in the NL East, 6.5 games back.
The Phillies have been balanced at the dish and are led by Alec Bohm’s .317 batting average, Kyle Schwarber and his seven home runs, and Bryce Harper’s 19 RBIs. Philadelphia is hitting .253 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.92 ERA and 1.24 WHIP.
Seattle has struggled at the plate but are led by J.P. Crawford and his .340 batting average, Eugenio Suarez’s six home runs, and Ty France’s 22 RBIs. The Mariners are batting .227 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.83 ERA and 1.28 WHIP.
Phillies vs Mariners Betting Trends
- Philadelphia are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Philadelphia are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Seattle.
- Philadelphia are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 9 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Philadelphia’s last 9 games against an opponent in the American League West Division division.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 6 games.
- Seattle are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle’s last 6 games against Philadelphia.
- Seattle are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Seattle are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Seattle’s last 10 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Phillies vs Mariners Pick & Prediction
Philadelphia took game one of this series with a 9-0 blowout victory on Monday. The Phillies dominated this game from the second inning on as they start their road trip with a nice victory. Nick Castellanos went 3-4 with one double, one walk, two RBIs and three runs. Ranger Suarez improved to 3-1 and Chris Flexen dropped to 1-5 this season.
Pitching Matchup: Aaron Nola (1-3, 3.38 ERA, 0.87 WHIP) vs Robbie Ray (2-3, 4.38 ERA, 1.24 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!