Phillies vs Mets Betting Odds
When: May 28, 2022, at 7:15 p.m. EDT
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Phillies vs Mets Betting Preview
A National League battle continues Saturday night when the Philadelphia Phillies (21-25, 10-12 away) visit the New York Mets (30-17, 14-8 home). The Mets already have a big lead in the East as Philadelphia and Atlanta have been two of the most disappointing teams this season. This game will air live on FOX.
Bryce Harper is backing up his MVP season with another fantastic season as he leads the Phillies with a .313 batting average, 10 home runs and 32 RBIs. Philadelphia is batting .250 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.99 ERA and 1.31 WHIP.
Pete Alonso is mashing this season as he leads New York with 12 home runs and 45 RBIs. Jeff McNeil has a team high .319 batting average this season. The Mets are batting .261 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.79 ERA and 1.18 WHIP.
Phillies vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games.
- Philadelphia are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against NY Mets.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Philadelphia’s last 9 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Mets.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Philadelphia are 5-12 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the National League East Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Mets’ last 6 games.
- NY Mets are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of NY Mets’ last 20 games against Philadelphia.
- NY Mets are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- NY Mets are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 6 games against an opponent in the National League East Division
Phillies vs Mets Pick & Prediction
Last time out, New York took the first game of this series with an 8-6-win Friday night. The Mets built a 7-0 lead, but the Phillies scored six runs in the top of the sixth to make it an uncomfortable last few innings. Ultimately, it was too little, too late and the Mets prevailed with the win. Pete Alonso went 2-2 with one home run, one walk, four RBIs and one run scored. Cookie Carrasco improved to 5-1, Bailey Falter dropped to 0-2 and Edwin Diaz recorded his 11th save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Zack Eflin (1-3, 3.65 ERA, 1.14 WHIP) vs Taijuan Walker (2-0, 2.70 ERA, 1.17 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!