Phillies vs Braves Betting Odds
When: May 25, 2022, at 7:20 p.m. EDT
Venue: Truist Park – Atlanta, GA
Phillies vs Braves Betting Preview
A National League series continues Wednesday night when the Philadelphia Phillies (20-23, 9-10 away) visit the Atlanta Braves (20-23, 11-12 home). Both teams have been disappointing this season, but one good week could turn things around.
Bryce Harper is backing up his MVP 2021 by leading the Phillies with 10 home runs, 31 RBIs and a .302 batting average. Philadelphia is hitting .250 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.92 ERA and 1.29 WHIP.
Marcell Ozuna is having a nice season and leads Atlanta with eight home runs and Dansby Swanson with 21 RBIs. Ozzie Albies has a team high .253 batting average. The Braves are batting .230 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.97 ERA and 1.30 WHIP.
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- Philadelphia are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- Philadelphia are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games on the road.
- Philadelphia are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- Philadelphia are 4-10 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the National League East Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games at home.
- Atlanta are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Atlanta’s last 18 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Atlanta are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the National League East Division
Phillies vs Braves Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Atlanta evened the series up with a 6-5-win Tuesday night. The Phillies took a 5-4 lead in the top of the ninth, but the Braves walked things off with a William Contreras two-RBI single in the bottom of the ninth. Bryce Harper went 3-5 with one home run, one double, four RBIs and one run scored in the loss. Kenley Jansen improved to 3-0 and Nick Nelson fell to 1-1 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Ranger Suarez (4-2, 4.12 ERA, 1.45 WHIP) vs Charlie Morton (3-3, 4.95 ERA, 1.45 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!