Yankees vs Mariners Betting Odds
When: August 10, 2022, at 4:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Preview
An American League battle concludes Wednesday afternoon when the New York Yankees (71-40, 30-25 away) visit the Seattle Mariners (60-52, 30-26 home). The Yankees are running away with the AL East but are now tied with the Houston Astros for the best record in the AL. Seattle is well out of the AL West race but currently occupy the second AL Wild Card spot.
Aaron Judge is going to win the MVP this season as he leads the Yankees with a .303 batting average, 44 home runs and 98 RBIs. New York is hitting .245 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.29 ERA and 1.11 WHIP.
Bet $5 Win $200
Risk Free Bet
Eugenio Suarez is having a big second half and now leads the Mariners with 18 home runs and 58 RBIs. Ty France leads the way with a .298 batting average. Seattle is hitting .232 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.67 ERA and 1.21 WHIP.
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Trends
- NY Yankees are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- NY Yankees are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games against Seattle.
- NY Yankees are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- NY Yankees are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games when playing on the road against Seattle.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of NY Yankees’ last 8 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees’ last 6 games against an opponent in the American League West Division.
- Seattle are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- Seattle are 4-13 SU in their last 17 games when playing at home against NY Yankees.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Seattle’s last 20 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Seattle’s last 9 games played on a Wednesday.
Get the latest new user sports betting bonuses go to our sportsbook promotion and bonus section.
Yankees vs Mariners Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Seattle evened this series up with 1-0 extra innings loss. This was a pitching showdown that took 13 innings to get just one run. Luis Torrens came up to bat with basses loaded, in the bottom of the 13th, and hit a game winning single. Seattle outhit New York 7-3 in this one.
Three hits in 13 innings is an embarrassing performance by the Yankees. Cal Raleigh went 2-5 with one double in the win. Matt Brash improved to 3-3 and Jonathan Loaisiga fell to 1-3 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Nestor Cortes (9-3, 2.57 ERA, 1.02 WHIP) vs Robbie Ray (8-8, 3.96 ERA, 1.19 WHIP)