Dodgers vs Giants Betting Odds
When: August 01, 2022, at 9:45 p.m. EDT
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Preview
A National league West rivalry is renewed Monday night when the Los Angeles Dodgers (68-33, 33-18 away) visit the San Francisco Dodgers (51-51, 29-23 home). The Dodgers are running away with the NL West and are tied with the Yankees for the best record in MLB. San Francisco is running out of time quickly as they are now four games out of the final NL Wild Card spot.
Los Angeles has been balanced at the dish this season as Trea Turner leads the team with 73 RBIs and Freddie Freeman with a .325 batting average. Mookie Betts leads the team with 23 home runs. The Dodgers are batting .258 and the pitching staff has combined for a 2.97 ERA and 1.08 WHIP.
Bet $5 Win $200
Risk Free Bet
Joc Pederson is the main power source for San Francisco as he leads the team with 17 home runs and Wilmer Flores leads the way with 55 RBIs. Thairo Estrada has a team high .262 batting average on the season. The Giants are batting .235 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.85 ERA and 1.27 WHIP.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 5 games.
- LA Dodgers are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against San Francisco.
- LA Dodgers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- LA Dodgers are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against San Francisco.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- San Francisco are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 6 games against LA Dodgers.
- San Francisco are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- San Francisco are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Francisco’s last 13 games played in August.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 6 games played on a Monday.
Get the latest new user welcome bonuses go to our sports betting promotion and bonus section.
Dodgers vs Giants Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Los Angeles won their series in Colorado with a 7-3-win Sunday afternoon. The Rockies led 3-2 after three innings, but the Dodgers scored in four of the final six innings to get the comfortable win. James Outman went 3-4 with one home run, one double, three RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Tony Gonsolin improved to 12-1 and German Marquez fell to 6-9 on the season.
San Francisco won their home series against the Cubs with a 4-0 win on Sunday Night Baseball. The Giants scored four runs in the bottom of the fourth inning and that was all the offense in this game. Jason Vosler went 2-4 with two RBIs and one run scored in the win. Carlos Rodon improved to 9-6 and Adrian Sampson fell to 0-2 on the year.
Free MLB Pick: San Francisco Giants
Pitching Matchup: Andrew Heaney (1-0, 0.47 ERA, 0.88 WHIP) vs Logan Webb (9-4, 2.91 ERA, 1.13 WHIP)