Cubs vs Giants Betting Odds
When: July 31, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Cubs vs Giants Betting Preview
Two of the most famous franchises in MLB end their four-game series, Sunday night, when the Chicago Cubs (41-59, 21-17 away) visit the San Francisco Giants (50-51, 28-23 home). Both teams are out of the division race and San Francisco is quickly falling out of the Wild Card race – they are now four games back of the Phillies for the final spot. This game will air live on ESPN.
Patrick Wisdom has been mashing for Chicago as he leads the team with 19 home runs and 50 RBIs. Nico Hoerner has a team high .297 batting average this season. The Cubs are hitting .245 and the pitching staff has combined for a 4.35 ERA and 1.33 WHIP.
Bet $5 Win $200
Risk Free Bet
Joc Pederson is the main power source for San Francisco as he leads the team with 17 home runs and Wilmer Flores leads the way with 55 RBIs. Thairo Estrada has a team high .262 batting average on the season. The Giants are batting .235 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.88 ERA and 1.28 WHIP.
Cubs vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chi Cubs’ last 6 games.
- Chi Cubs are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- Chi Cubs are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against San Francisco.
- Chi Cubs are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi Cubs’ last 5 games when playing on the road against San Francisco.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi Cubs’ last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Chi Cubs are 1-10 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- San Francisco are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- San Francisco are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 5 games when playing at home against Chi Cubs.
- San Francisco are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 5 games played on a Sunday.
Find the latest new user betting promos go to our sportsbook promotion and bonus section.
Cubs vs Giants Pick & Prediction
Last time out, San Francisco took the series lead with a 5-4 win on Saturday. The Giants led 5-0 entering the seventh inning, and 5-1 entering the ninth, but had to hold off a late Cubs rally to hold on to the game three win.
Nelson Velazquez came into pitch hit and went 1-2 with two RBIs in the loss. Luis Gonzalez went 1-4 with one home run, two RBIs and one run scored in the win. Tyler Rogers improved to 2-3, Drew Smyly fell to 3-6 and Dominic Leone saved his third game of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Adrian Sampson (0-1, 3.20 ERA, 1.17 WHIP) vs Carlos Rodon (8-6, 3.18 ERA, 1.12 WHIP)