Who: Atlanta Braves at Los Angles Dodgers
Time: October 20, 2021, 8:08 EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Atlanta at Los Angeles Odds
Moneyline: Atlanta +176 | Los Angeles -210
Spread: Atlanta +1.5 (-122) | Los Angeles -1.5 (+102)
Total: Over 8.0 (-112) | Under 8.0 (-108)
Atlanta at Los Angeles Betting Preview
A crucial game four of the NLCS is set for Wednesday, October 20, 2021, when the Atlanta Braves visit the Los Angeles Dodgers. Los Angeles can take control of the series with a win Wednesday night. This game will air live on TBS at 8:08 p.m. EST.
Game one was tight and saw Atlanta walk it off 3-2 for the win. The game was tied at two until Austin Riley singled home Ozzie Albies in the bottom of the ninth for the win.
Atlanta walked it off again in game two and took a 2-0 series lead after a 5-4 win Sunday night. Los Angeles led 4-2 heading into the bottom of the 8th, but Atlanta scored three runs in the final two innings to get the win. Eddie Rosario singles home Dansby Swanson to walk it off.
It looked like Atlanta was going to take a commanding 3-0 series lead, but Los Angeles had a late comeback to take a 6-5 win. The Braves led 5-2 heading into the bottom of the 8th, but a Cody Bellinger three-run home run, and a Mookie Betts RBI double, saw the Dodgers take a 6-5 lead.
Below is the MLB pick for Atlanta and Los Angeles.
Atlanta at Los Angeles Betting Stats and Trends
- Atlanta are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- Atlanta are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games against LA Dodgers.
- Atlanta are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- Atlanta are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Atlanta’s last 12 games played in October.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 10 games when playing as the underdog.
Los Angeles Dodgers
- LA Dodgers are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 7 games against Atlanta.
- LA Dodgers are 18-1 SU in their last 19 games at home.
- LA Dodgers are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Dodgers’ last 10 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 5 games when playing as the favorite.
Atlanta at Los Angeles Pitching Preview
Pitching Preview: TBD vs Julio Urias
Atlanta is going to use a bullpen game in this crucial game four.
Julio Urias is set to make his fourth appearance of the postseason, and second of this NLCS, as he looks to tie the series up Wednesday night. Urias appeared in game two of this series and got the no-decision after giving up three hits and two earned runs in the Braves 5-4 win.