Who: Atlanta Braves at Los Angles Dodgers
Time: October 19, 2021, 5:08 EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Atlanta at Los Angeles Odds
Moneyline: Atlanta +166 | Los Angeles -198
Spread: Atlanta +1.5 (-137) | Los Angeles -1.5 (+114)
Total: Over 7.5 (-110) | Under 7.5 (-110)
Atlanta at Los Angeles Betting Preview
NLCS game three is set for Tuesday, October 19, 2021, when the Atlanta Braves visit the Los Angeles Dodgers. Atlanta has held serve so far and won both games at home to start the series. This game will air live on TBS at 5:08 p.m. EST.
Game one was tight and saw Atlanta walk it off 3-2 for the win. The game was tied at two until Austin Riley singled home Ozzie Albies in the bottom of the ninth for the win.
Atlanta walked it off again in game two and took a 2-0 series lead after a 5-4 win Sunday night. Los Angeles led 4-2 heading into the bottom of the 8th, but Atlanta scored three runs in the final two innings to get the win. Eddie Rosario singles home Dansby Swanson to walk it off.
Below is the MLB pick for Atlanta and Los Angeles.
Atlanta at Los Angeles Betting Stats and Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games.
- Atlanta are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers.
- Atlanta are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- Atlanta are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
Los Angeles Dodgers
- LA Dodgers are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games against Atlanta.
- LA Dodgers are 17-1 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 5 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- LA Dodgers are 11-4 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 5 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Atlanta at Los Angeles Pitching Preview
Pitching Preview: Charlie Morton vs Walker Buehler
Charlie Morton is set to make his third appearance of the postseason and will look to turn things around. The big righty appeared twice in the NLDS, against Milwaukee, and the Braves went 1-1 in those starts. In two combined appearances, Morton allowed seven hits and four earned runs in 9.1 innings pitched. Morton faced the Dodgers in August and pitched to a no-decision after giving up three hits and one earned run in six innings.
Walker Buehler is also set to make his third appearance of the postseason after pitching twice against the San Francisco Giants in the NLDS. The Dodgers went 1-1 in those games after allowing nine hits and four earned runs in 10.2 innings pitched. Buehler pitched to a no-decision after allowing four hits and two earned runs in seven innings pitched against Atlanta in August.