Brewers vs Padres Betting Odds
When: May 25, 2022, at 4:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Brewers vs Padres Betting Preview
It is rubber game time in San Diego when the Padres (28-15, 11-8 home) host the Milwaukee Brewers (27-16, 13-10 away) on Wednesday afternoon. These two teams split the first two games of this series, so a winner will be determined Wednesday. This game will air live on ESPN+.
Hunter Renfroe is leading the Brewers with a .266 batting average and nine home runs in 2022. Rowdy Tellez has knocked in a team high 32 RBIs this season. Milwaukee is hitting .236 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.36 ERA and 1.19 WHIP.
Manny Machado is having an MVP type season and he leads the Padres with a .368 batting average, eight home runs and 27 RBIs. San Diego is batting .233 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.44 ERA and 1.14 WHIP.
Brewers vs Padres Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games.
- Milwaukee are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games.
- Milwaukee are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games against San Diego.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games when playing on the road against San Diego.
- Milwaukee are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- Milwaukee are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games played on a Wednesday.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Diego’s last 8 games.
- San Diego are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of San Diego’s last 13 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of San Diego’s last 18 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego’s last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- San Diego are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- San Diego are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the National League Central Division
Brewers vs Padres Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Milwaukee scored four runs in the middle innings to earn the 4-1 win. The Padres jumped out to a 1-0 first inning lead, but the Brewers tied the game up in the fifth and took the lead for good in the sixth. Mike Brosseau went 3-2 with one home run, one RBI and one run scored in the win. Corbin Burnes improved to 2-2, Blake Snell dropped to 0-2 and Devin Williams notched his third save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Aaron Ashby (0-3, 3.49 ERA, 1.38 WHIP) vs Yu Darvish (4-1, 3.91 ERA, 1.13 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!