Dodgers vs Braves Betting Odds
When: June 26, 2022, at 7:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: Truist Park – Atlanta, GA
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Preview
A potential playoff preview concludes on Sunday Night Baseball when the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-26, 24-14 away) visit the Atlanta Braves (42-31, 24-16 home). The Dodgers lead the season series 3-2 and the teams have split the first two games of this weekend series. This game will air live on ESPN.
Los Angeles has been balanced at the dish as they are led by Trea Turner’s 52 RBIs and .320 batting average. Mookie Betts has mashed a team high 17 home runs. The Dodgers are batting .253 and the pitchers have recorded a 2.94 ERA and 1.08 WHIP.
Dansby Swanson is having a big season for Atlanta as he leads the team with a .320 batting average and 43 RBIs. Austin Riley has hit a team high 18 home runs on the season. The Braves are hitting .248 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.74 ERA and 1.24 WHIP.
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- LA Dodgers are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games on the road.
- LA Dodgers are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the National League East Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of LA Dodgers’ last 20 games played on a Sunday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games.
- Atlanta are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games against LA Dodgers.
- Atlanta are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games at home.
- Atlanta are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games played on a Sunday.
Visit our MLB sportsbook bonus & promotion page for weekly updates!
Dodgers vs Braves Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Atlanta evened the series up with a 5-3 win on Saturday. The Braves were cruising in this game, but the Dodgers fought back in the late innings and tied the game at three in the top of the eighth inning.
Marcell Ozuna gave Atlanta the lead for good with a two-run home run in the bottom of the eighth. Dansby Swanson went 2-4 with one home run, two RBIs and one run in the win. A.J. Minter improved to 4-1, Brusdar Graterol dropped to 2-3 and Kenley Jansen notched his 20th save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Tony Gonsolin (9-0, 1.58 ERA, 0.82 WHIP) vs Spencer Strider (3-2, 3.40 ERA, 1.11 WHIP)