Angels vs Yankees Betting Odds
When: May 31, 2022, at 7:05 p.m. EDT
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Angels vs Yankees Betting Preview
An American League battle begins Tuesday night when the Los Angeles Angels (27-22, 12-9 away) visit the New York Yankees (33-15, 17-7 home). Both teams have been solid to start the season and will look forward to this measuring stick series. This game will air live on TBS.
Mike Trout is still good at baseball as he leads Los Angeles with 13 home runs and a .310 batting average. Shohei Otani has a team high .310 batting average. The Angels are batting .251 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.68 ERA and 1.15 WHIP.
Aaron Judge wants the MVP this season and he leads the Yankees with a .309 batting average, 18 home runs and 37 RBIs. New York is hitting .237 and the pitching staff has combined for a 2.95 ERA and 1.08 WHIP.
Angels vs Yankees Betting Trends
- LA Angels are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- LA Angels are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games against NY Yankees.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Angels’ last 5 games on the road.
- LA Angels are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees.
- LA Angels are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of LA Angels’ last 9 games against an opponent in the American League East Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees’ last 5 games.
- NY Yankees are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees’ last 6 games against LA Angels.
- NY Yankees are 14-4 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- NY Yankees are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against LA Angels.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees’ last 9 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees’ last 7 games against an opponent in the American League West Division
Angels vs Yankees Pick & Prediction
Last time out, the Angels losing streak continued with an 11-10 loss to Toronto. The Blue Jays scored five runs combined in the seventh and eighth innings to get out of Los Angeles with a sweep. Shohei Ohtani went 2-3 with two home runs, one walk, three RBIs and two runs scored. Adam Cimber improved to 6-1, Jose Quijada fell to 0-1 and David Phelps recorded his first save of the game.
New York ended up splitting their four-game series at Tampa Bay with a 4-2 loss on Sunday. The Rays scored two runs in the seventh inning and held off the late Yankees run. Aaron Judge went 2-4 with one home run, one RBI and one run scored. Shane McClanahan improved to 5-2, Luis Severino dropped to 3-1 and J.P. Feyeresisen notched his first save of the game.
Pitching Matchup: Noah Syndergaard (4-2, 3.08 ERA, 1.08 WHIP) vs Jordan Montgomery (0-1, 3.30 ERA, 1.06 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!