Dodgers vs Giants Betting Odds
When: August 02, 2022, at 9:45 p.m. EDT
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Preview
A National League West rivalry continues Tuesday night when the Los Angeles Dodgers (69-33, 34-18 away) visit the San Francisco Giants (51-52, 29-24 home). Los Angeles is running away with the NL West and are tied with the Yankees for the best record in the majors. San Francisco is in a freefall and are now 4.5 games back of the final Wild Card spot. This game will air live on TBS.
Los Angeles has been balanced at the dish this season as Trea Turner leads the team with 75 RBIs and Freddie Freeman leads with a .328 batting average. Mookie Betts leads the team with 23 home runs. The Dodgers are batting .258 and the pitching staff has combined for a 2.96 ERA and 1.08 WHIP.
Bet $5 Win $200
Risk Free Bet
Joc Pederson is the main power source for San Francisco as he leads the team with 17 home runs and Wilmer Flores leads the way with 56 RBIs. Thairo Estrada has a team high .262 batting average on the season. The Giants are batting .235 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.89 ERA and 1.27 WHIP.
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games.
- LA Dodgers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- LA Dodgers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against San Francisco.
- LA Dodgers are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- LA Dodgers are 16-4 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Dodgers’ last 7 games played in August.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games played on a Tuesday when on the road.
- San Francisco are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games.
- San Francisco are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- San Francisco are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of San Francisco’s last 19 games played on a Tuesday.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 6 games when playing as the underdog.
Get the latest new user betting bonuses go to our sportsbook promotion and bonus section.
Dodgers vs Giants Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Los Angeles took the first game of this series with an 8-2-win Sunday night. The Giants took a 1-0 first inning lead, but by the end of the third inning it was 5-1 Dodgers, and the game was all but over. Los Angeles outhit San Francisco 11-5.
Freddie Freeman went 3-5 with one double, two RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Wilmer Flores went 2-4 with one home run, one RBI and one run scored in the loss. Caleb Ferguson improved to 1-0 and Logan Webb fell to 9-5 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Tyler Anderson (11-1, 2.61 ERA, 0.99 WHIP) vs Alex Wood (7-8, 4.11 ERA, 1.21 WHIP)