Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Odds
When: July 05, 2022, at 10:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Preview
A National League West series continues Tuesday night when the Colorado Rockies (35-45, 12-24 away) visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (50-29, 24-13 home). The Rockies will not be competing for any postseason spots, but the Dodgers currently lead the NL West by 4.5 games over the Padres. This game will air live on ESPN+.
C.J. Cron has been mashing this season and he leads the Rockies with 20 home runs, 65 RBIs and a .297 batting average. Colorado is hitting .261 and the pitchers have posted a 4.98 ERA and 1.43 WHIP.
Risk Free Bet
Bet $5 Win $200
Los Angeles has been balanced at the dish this season as Trea Turner leads the team with 57 RBIs and a .311 batting average. Mookie Betts leads the team with 17 home runs. The Dodgers are batting .252 and the pitching staff has combined for a 2.96 ERA and 1.10 WHIP.
Rockies vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- Colorado are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against LA Dodgers.
- Colorado are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 6 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers.
- Colorado are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the National League West Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado’s last 10 games played in July.
- LA Dodgers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- LA Dodgers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’ last 6 games played on a Tuesday when at home.
Read our in-depth review of BetMGM Sportsbook to learn more about a $1000 Risk Free first bet or Bet $10 Win $200 promotion.
Rockies vs Dodgers Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Los Angeles won the opening game of this series 5-3 on Monday. The Rockies took a 1-0 lead in the top of the fifth inning, but by the end of the fifth inning it was a 4-1 Dodgers lead. Colorado scored two runs in the top of the ninth, but it was too little too late.
Trayce Thompson went 1-3 with one home run, one walk, three RBIs and one run scored in the win. Jose Iglesias went 2-4 with one home run, one RBI and two runs scored in the loss. Julio Urias improved to 7-6, Kyle Freeland fell to 4-6 and Yency Almonte saved his first game of the season.
Pitching Matchup: German Marquez (4-6, 5.89 ERA, 1.54 WHIP) vs Mitch White (1-1, 3.93 ERA, 1.19 WHIP)