Reds vs Giants Betting Odds
When: June 26, 2022, at 4:05 p.m. EDT
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Reds vs Giants Betting Preview
A National League rubber match is set for Sunday afternoon when the Cincinnati Reds (24-47, 12-24 away) visit the San Francisco Giants (39-32, 20-15 home). The Reds are not in the playoff picture this season, but the Giants are just half a game out of the Wild Card and 5.5 games out of the NL West.
Kyle Farmer is having a nice season for the Reds as he leads the team with a .282 batting average and 38 RBIs. Brandon Drury has a team high 15 home runs on the year. Cincinnati is hitting .237 and the pitchers have combined for a 5.39 ERA and 1.42 WHIP
Joc Pederson is the main power source for San Francisco as he leads the team with 17 home runs and Wilmer Flores leads the way with 40 RBIs. Thairo Estrada has a team high .264 batting average on the season. The Giants are batting .241 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.94 ERA and 1.25 WHIP.
Reds vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cincinnati’s last 5 games.
- Cincinnati are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games.
- Cincinnati are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against San Francisco.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games on the road.
- Cincinnati are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against San Francisco.
- Cincinnati are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 6 games against an opponent in the National League West Division
- San Francisco are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- San Francisco are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- San Francisco are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Cincinnati.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 7 games when playing as the favorite.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Francisco’s last 13 games played on a Sunday when at home.
Visit our sportsbook bonus & promotion page for weekly specials!
Reds vs Giants Pick & Prediction
Last time out, San Francisco evened the series up with a 9-2 win on Saturday. The Reds took an early 1-0 lead, but it was all Giants after that as they scored at least one run in the second through sixth innings. Wilmer Flores went 2-4 with one home run, one double, three RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Logan Webb improved to 7-2 and Mike Minor dropped to 1-4 in 2022.
Pitching Matchup: Tyler Mahle (2-6, 4.57 ERA, 1.31 WHIP) vs Anthony DeSclafani (0-1, 7.71 ERA, 1.90 WHIP)