White Sox vs Royals Betting Odds
When: August 11, 2022, at 2:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Preview
An American League Central battle concludes Thursday afternoon when the Chicago White Sox (56-55, 31-26 away) visit the Kansas City Royals (46-66, 27-32 home). The White Sox are 2.5 games behind Cleveland at the top of the AL Central and 2.5 games back of the final AL Wild Card spot.
Chicago has been led at the dish by Jose Abreu’s 14 home runs and Luis Robert’s 56 RBIs this season. Tim Anderson has a team high .301 batting average on the year. The White Sox are batting .256 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.92 ERA and 1.32 WHIP.
Bet $5 Win $200
Risk Free Bet
Kansas City has been led by Salvador Perez 16 home runs and Bobby Witt Jr.’s 57 RBIs. Andrew Benintendi, who is now a Yankee, had a team high .320 batting average. The Royals are batting .247 and the pitchers have recorded a 4.62 ERA and 1.45 WHIP.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Chi White Sox’s last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Chi White Sox’s last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Chi White Sox’s last 15 games when playing on the road against Kansas City.
- Chi White Sox are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games played on a Thursday.
- Chi White Sox are 4-11 SU in their last 15 games played on a Thursday when playing on the road.
- Kansas City are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Kansas City’s last 6 games against Chi White Sox.
- Kansas City are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Kansas City’s last 15 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox.
- Kansas City are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games against an opponent in the American League Central Division.
Get the latest new user sports betting bonuses go to our sportsbook promotion and bonus section.
White Sox vs Royals Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Kansas City won their second game of this series with an 8-3-win Wednesday. The White Sox led 3-1 entering the bottom of the sixth, but the Royals tied it up and then pulled away the final two innings. Kansas City outhit Chicago 15-7 in the win.
Jose Abreu went 2-4 with one run scored in the loss. MJ Melendez went 3-4 with one home run, one walk, two RBIs and two runs scored in the win. Josh Staumont improved to 3-1 and Jake Diekman fell to 5-2 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Dylan Cease (12-4, 1.98 ERA, 1.16 WHIP) vs Zack Greinke (3-7, 4.58 ERA, 1.33 WHIP)