Red Sox vs Angels Betting Odds
When: June 7, 2022, at 9:38 p.m. EDT
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Red Sox vs Angels Betting Preview
An American League series continues Tuesday night when the Boston Red Sox (28-27, 15-13 away) visit the Los Angeles Angels (27-29, 15-14 home). These two teams are heading in opposite directions as Boston has won five straight games and Los Angeles has dropped 12 in a row.
The Red Sox have been balanced at the dish as they are led by Rafael Devers 12 home runs and Trevor Story’s 40 RBIs. J.D. Martinez has a team high .358 batting average. Boston is hitting .258 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.66 ERA and 1.17 WHIP.
Mike Trout is still good at baseball as he leads Los Angeles with 13 home runs and a .278 batting average. Jared Walsh has knocked in a team high 33 RBIs. The Angels are batting .242 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.98 ERA and 1.21 WHIP.
Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends
- Boston are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against LA Angels.
- Boston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Angels.
- Boston are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston’s last 8 games against an opponent in the American League West Division
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Apps & Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Angels’ last 9 games.
- LA Angels are 0-10 SU in their last 10 games.
- LA Angels are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels’ last 5 games when playing at home against Boston.
- LA Angels are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of LA Angels’ last 20 games played in June.
Red Sox vs Angels Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Boston won the first game of the series 1-0. It was a good old fashioned pitchers dual Monday night as the Red Sox had six hits and the Angels were only able to muster three hits. The only run of the night came in the second inning when Christian Vasquez single to center and Alex Verdugo scored on an error. Michael Wacha threw a complete game shutout to improve to 4-1 and Noah Syndergaard fell to 4-4 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Garrett Whitlock (2-1, 3.02 ERA, 1.10 WHIP) vs Reid Detmers (2-2, 4.20 ERA, 1.00 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Predictions!