Red Sox vs Braves Betting Odds
When: May 10, 2022, at 7:20 p.m. EDT
Venue: Truist Park – Atlanta, GA
Red Sox vs Braves Betting Preview
An interleague battle begins Tuesday night when the Boston Red Sox (10-19, 6-10 away) visit the Atlanta Braves (14-16, 8-8 home). Both teams have been incredibly disappointing to start the season and will look to turn things around in May. This game will air live on TBS.
The Red Sox have been poor at the dish this season, but are led by Xander Bogaerts .343 batting average, Rafael Devers and his four home runs, and J.D. Martinez’s 14 RBIs. Boston is hitting .228 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.71 ERA and 1.21 WHIP.
Atlanta has also been poor at the plate and are led Matt Olson’s .264 batting average, Austin Riley and his seven home runs, Adam Duvall’s 14 RBIs. The Braves are batting .226 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.97 ERA and 1.25 WHIP.
Red Sox vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Boston’s last 19 games.
- Boston are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Boston are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boston’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- Boston are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- Boston are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Atlanta’s last 9 games against Boston.
- Atlanta are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 6 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
- Atlanta are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games played on a Tuesday.
Red Sox vs Braves Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Boston lost their fifth straight game with a 3-2 home loss to the White Sox. The Red Sox were trailing 3-0 heading into the sixth inning, but Boston tried to rally late to no avail. Rafael Devers continues to perform well as he went 3-4 with one run scored. Dallas Keuchel got the win, Tanner Houck took the loss, and Bennett Sousa notched the save.
Atlanta won their weekend series with a 9-2 home win over Milwaukee on Sunday. The Braves did their damage early and often as they scored in each of the second-fifth innings. Dansby Swanson went 2-3 with three runs scored and one walk. Charlie Morton got the win and Aaron Ashby took the loss on Sunday.
Pitching Matchup: Garrett Whitlock (1-1, 1.25 ERA, 0.69 WHIP) vs Kyle Wright (3-1, 1.74 ERA, 0.97 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!