Braves vs Phillies Betting Odds
When: June 29, 2022, at 7:05 p.m. EDT
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Preview
A National League East battle continues Wednesday night when the Philadelphia Phillies (39-36, 19-189 home) host the Atlanta Braves (43-32, 19-15 away). The Braves are now just four games back of the Mets in the division as they continue their fantastic stretch. Philadelphia is eight games back in the division and three games back in the Wild Card.
Dansby Swanson is having a big season for Atlanta as he leads the team with a .299 batting average and 43 RBIs. Austin Riley has hit a team high 18 home runs on the season. The Braves are hitting .247 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.71 ERA and 1.25 WHIP.
Risk Free Bet
Bet $5 Win $200
Bryce Harper, who may miss the rest of the season with a fractured hand, is backing up his MVP season with another fantastic season as he leads the Phillies with a .318 batting average and 48 RBIs. Kyle Schwarber has hit a team high 22 home runs this season. Philadelphia is batting .247 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.89 ERA and 1.25 WHIP.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games.
- Atlanta are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games.
- Atlanta are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against Philadelphia.
- Atlanta are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- Atlanta are 5-10 SU in their last 15 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against an opponent in the National League East Division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games played on a Wednesday.
- Philadelphia are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia’s last 5 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Philadelphia’s last 12 games at home.
- Philadelphia are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- Philadelphia are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Philadelphia’s last 16 games against an opponent in the National League East Division.
Read our in-depth review of BetMGM Sportsbook to learn more about a $1000 Risk Free first bet or Bet $10 Win $200 promotion.
Braves vs Phillies Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Atlanta won the opening game of the series with a 5-3 win on Tuesday. This game was tied at three heading into the eighth inning, but the Braves scored one run in each of the final two innings to get the win.
Matt Olson went 2-4 with two home runs, two RBIs and two runs scored in the win. In the loss, Kyle Schwarber went 1-3 with one home run, two walks, one RBI and two runs scored. Collin McHugh improved to 1-1, Andrew Bellatti fell to 1-3 and A.J. Minter notched his first save of the season.
Pitching Matchup: Kyle Wright (8-4, 3.18 ERA, 1.16 WHIP) vs Ranger Suarez (6-4, 4.23 ERA, 1.48 WHIP)