Atlanta vs New York Betting Odds
When: May 3, 2022, at 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Atlanta vs New York Betting Preview
A National League East battle continues Tuesday night when the Atlanta Braves (11-13, 5-6 away) visit the New York Mets (16-8, 7-4 home). This will be the second game of a Tuesday doubleheader.
Austin Riley is carrying the Braves at the dish as he leads the team with a .284 batting average, seven home runs, and 14 RBIs. Atlanta is batting just .229 and the pitchers have recorded a 4.18 ERA and 1.26 WHIP.
New York has been balanced at the plate and they are led by Jeff McNeil’s .360 batting average, Francisco Lindor’s four home runs, and Starling Marte and his 18 RBIs. The Mets are hitting .257 and the pitching staff has combined for a 3.07 ERA and 1.03 WHIP.
Atlanta vs New York Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta’s last 9 games.
- Atlanta are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against NY Mets.
- Atlanta are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against NY Mets.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games against an opponent in the National League East Division division.
- Atlanta are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games played in May.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- NY Mets are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- NY Mets are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games at home.
- NY Mets are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 5 games played in May.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets’ last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
Atlanta vs New York Pick & Prediction
This series got started Monday night and it was Atlanta who earned a 5-2 win. New York jumped out to a 2-0 lead, but the Braves ended up taking the lead for good in the top of the sixth inning. Travis d’Arnaud led the Braves with three RBIs on the night. Max Fried improved to 3-2, Chris Bassitt dropped to 3-2, and Kenley Jansen notched his seventh save of the game.
Pitching Matchup: Kyle Wright (3-0, 1.13 ERA, 0.83 WHIP) vs David Peterson (0-0, 0.64 ERA, 1.00 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!