Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Odds
When: June 22, 2022, at 4:10 p.m. EDT
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Preview
A National League West series concludes Wednesday afternoon when the Arizona Diamondbacks (32-38, 15-19 away) visit the San Diego Padres (43-27, 19-13 home). The Padres have won the first two games of this series and now lead the season series 5-1. This game will air live on ESPN+.
Christian Walker has been the main man for the Diamondbacks as he leads the team with 16 home runs and 36 RBIs. Ketel Marte has a team high .264 batting average this season. Arizona is hitting .216 and the pitching staff has combined for a 4.20 ERA and 1.32 WHIP.
Manny Machado, who is out for a few weeks, is having an MVP type season as he leads the Padres with a .283 batting average, 12 home runs and 46 RBIs. San Diego is batting .242 and the pitchers have recorded a 3.44 ERA and 1.15 WHIP.
Check Out the MLB Sportsbooks for betting on baseball!
Diamondbacks vs Padres Betting Trends
- Arizona are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against San Diego.
- Arizona are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Arizona are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against San Diego.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Arizona’s last 20 games against an opponent in the National League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona’s last 5 games against an opponent in the National League West Division
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego’s last 6 games.
- San Diego are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Diego’s last 6 games against Arizona.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego’s last 5 games at home.
- San Diego are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Arizona.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego’s last 5 games against an opponent in the National League.
- San Diego are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the National League West Division
Diamondbacks vs Padres Pick & Prediction
Last time out, San Diego won the second game of this series with a 3-2 win in extra innings. It took until the 11th inning, but a Jorge Alfaro walk off single gave the Padres the win on Tuesday. Ha-Seong Kim went 2-4 with one double and one RBI in the win. In the loss, Jordan Luplow went 1-4 with an inside-the-park home run, one walk, two RBIs and one run scored. Tim Hill improved to 2-0 and Ian Kennedy dropped to 3-4 on the season.
Visit our MLB section for more Free MLB Picks from our expert sports handicappers!
Pitching Matchup: Madison Bumgarner (3-6, 3.45 ERA, 1.32 WHIP) vs Mike Clevinger (1-0, 3.79 ERA, 1.26 WHIP)