States and sportsbooks that have a feel for what is going on know that they need to make it as easy as possible for people to get signed up if they have an interest in sports betting. A state like Indiana comes to mind.
The Hoosier State has a lot of operators and a lot of options. Fortunately, there are a lot of options when you want to make a deposit and get started with a new sports betting account. One such option is PayPal. The third-party payment processor is something that just about everybody is familiar with at this point in time and is one of the safest and most secure methods of transaction in the world.
Best Paypal Sports Betting Sites In Indiana
Up To $600 Risk Free First Bet and $1 To Win $100 Promos
Deposit Match Bonus
100% Up To $250 Match Bonus, 1x Rollover
Signup Now u0026 Get Up To $1000 Deposit Bonus
Risk Free Bets
Get 4 Risk Free Bets Up To $1000
Indiana sportsbooks have been using PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method for a while now and it has added another level of convenience to a state that already allows users to bet from absolutely anywhere within the state borders.
Even though depositing directly with a sportsbook is very safe and secure and they, like PayPal, use state-of-the-art encryption and cybersecurity technology to protect your personal and financial information, humans are creatures of habit. They like what feels safe and normal for them. Using PayPal to complete online or mobile purchases feels safe and normal. As such, sportsbooks have made a push to allow users to deposit and withdrawal using PayPal and those in Indiana have that option.
Indiana is a wide-open state when it comes to sports betting. If you want, you can go bet with the retail sportsbooks and hand your money across the counter to a ticket writer or insert it into a kiosk. The vast majority of bets in Indiana come from mobile apps or the sportsbook’s online website.
Indiana is a Remote Registration state, which means that you can sign up for a sports betting account from anywhere. The only major stipulation is that you must be geolocated within the state borders in order to make a bet or a deposit. It is an extremely easy and user-friendly way of letting people bet so it only makes sense that PayPal would be another arm of that convenience.
PayPal uses multi-factor authentication and SSL encryption to protect your personal info and protect the financial transactions that take place. They are well-versed in peer-to-peer and person-to-business transactions and complete millions of them daily. Much like the weight of a name carried by a trusted sportsbook, PayPal is trusted the world over, making it one of the most popular deposit methods in Indiana.
What Are The Best PayPal Sportsbooks in Indiana?
Best is a relative term. Just about every sportsbook in Indiana accepts PayPal as a transaction method, so if that is what you are looking for, you will find it pretty much everywhere. However, there are other elements that make a sportsbook one of the “best”.
Some have fairer odds. Others have great sign-up bonuses. Additional sportsbooks will give you more promotions and bonus offers once you are already signed up. Some just look better than others. It’s all about what you want.
In this section, we’ll list the sportsbooks that we consider to be among the best and you can decide for yourself which one you like the most.
PayPal Betting Apps & Sportsbooks Indiana
- BetMGM Sportsbook – BetMGM Sportsbook has been around a long time. They’ve seen it all and done it all, yet have managed to keep up with the innovation and changes in the business. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that they would be a sportsbook that would accept PayPal as a deposit method. With resort and casino properties everywhere, so lots of sources of revenue, they often have some of the fairest odds in the industry. Signing up with BetMGM also gives you instant access to the M life Rewards program with free or discounted rooms and/or meals at MGM properties in Las Vegas and around the world.
- BetRivers Sportsbook – BetRivers Sportsbook is one of the younger kids on the block relative to some of these sportsbook operators, but this is a robust and reliable betting app. BetRivers has partnered with Kambi and Rush Street Interactive for technical support and a host of other elements that make this one of the best live betting apps in the business. With a clean, crisp, professional look and lots of deposit methods, including PayPal, you can’t go wrong with this mobile betting app.
- DraftKings Sportsbook – If the sportsbook industry was a heavyweight fight, we would have DraftKings Sportsbook in one corner and FanDuel Sportsbook in the other. Personal preference is really all that separates these two operators. DraftKings employs more of a “dark mode” look that may be easier on the eyes or a little more cutting edge for the current generation of bettors. DraftKings also has some of the most extensive prop and futures betting catalogs across all sports betting markets, fair and reasonable odds, and a slew of deposit methods, including PayPal.
- FanDuel Sportsbook – If that hypothetical heavyweight tussle were to take place, FanDuel would have to be a small favorite. It is the most popular sportsbook in the United States, especially when it comes to mobile and online wagers. That speaks to the look and feel of the FanDuel app, which is a much brighter look with whites and blues as opposed to neon greens and grays. Parlaying props is a big attribute of what FanDuel offers to users along with fair odds and lots of promotions. Depositing is easy, especially when you use PayPal.
- PointsBet Sportsbook – PointsBet Sportsbook has been carving out quite an impressive niche in the United States. The aforementioned companies were more visible prior to May 14, 2018 when PASPA was overturned. PointsBet was a little-known, Australian sports betting operator. Since coming stateside, PointsBet has been a force to be reckoned with, using lots of daily and weekly promotions and the PointsBetting, higher-risk, higher-reward style to entice new customers. PointsBet makes the banking side of setting up an account easy, including the use of PayPal.
- William Hill Sportsbook – William Hill Sportsbook is another major player with a longstanding history in the business that has had to adjust to keep up with the times. They’ve done it seamlessly. When you think about what the sports betting world must have looked like in 1934 to what it looks like now, you have to give William Hill a ton of credit for staying at the top of its game for so long. William Hill US started in 2012 and the company operates a lot of sportsbooks in a lot of different states, including Indiana. PayPal is a popular deposit method with William Hill as well.
- Other Sportsbooks – Like we said, just about every sportsbook in Indiana takes PayPal as a deposit method. Others that may fit what you are looking for include Unibet and TwinSpires, formerly known as BetAmerica.