Who: San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns
When: December 6, 2021, at 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Footprint Center – Phoenix, AZ
San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns Betting Odds
Moneyline: SA +250 | PHX -320
Spread: SA +7.5 (-110) | PHX -7.5 (-110)
Total: Under: 218 (-110) | Over: 218 (-110)
San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns Betting Preview
A Western Conference showdown is set for Monday night when the San Antonio Spurs (8-13, 4-7 away) visit the Phoenix Suns (19-4, 10-2 home). Phoenix lost for the first time since October, last time out, but will look to begin a new win streak in this one.
Through 21 games, Dejounte Murray is doing it all for the San Antonio Spurs. Murray leads the team with 19.1 points per game, 8.6 rebounds, and 8.2 assists. The Spurs point guard is shooting 44.5% from the field, 70.0% from the free throw line, and is averaging 2.4 turnovers per game.
Phoenix is much more balanced than the Spurs, but they will be missing leading scorer Devin Booker. The shooting guard is averaging 23.2 points per game while shooting 45.8% from the field, and 85.7% from the free throw line. Deandre Ayton leads with 11.2 rebounds and Chris Paul has a team high 10.1 assists.
San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns Betting Trends
San Antonio Spurs Betting Trends
- San Antonio are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- San Antonio are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- San Antonio are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Phoenix.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of San Antonio’s last 13 games on the road.
- San Antonio are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- San Antonio are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- San Antonio are 3-14 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Antonio’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
Phoenix Suns Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 9 games.
- Phoenix are 18-1 SU in their last 19 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 8 games against San Antonio.
- Phoenix are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- Phoenix are 1-10 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against San Antonio.
- Phoenix are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 7 games played in December.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Phoenix’s last 9 games played on a Monday.
- Phoenix are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 games played on a Monday when playing at home.
San Antonio Spurs at Phoenix Suns Pick:
Last time out, San Antonio took advantage of a tired Golden State Warriors team and got an impressive 112-107 win. San Antonio used a big first quarter, winning 36-21, and were able to hold off the Golden State rally to get the road win. Derrick White, Dejounte Murray, and Lonnie Walker all eclipsed the 20-point mark in this one to lead San Antonio to victory. Golden State shot 44.4% from the field, 33.3% from beyond the arc, and made just 14 of their 21 free throws.
Phoenix also played Golden State in their last game and suffered a 118-96 loss, ending their 18-game winning streak. This was a tight game at the half, but Golden State pulled away in the final two quarters to get the comfortable win. Deandre Ayton led the team with 23 points and added six rebounds, two assists, and two blocks. Golden State shot 48.9% from the field, 48.7% from the three-point line, and made nine of their 12 free throws.